How can I trade with the same volumes as my signal provider ?

Hello, 

I've an account with less money than my signal provider.

The thing is that he doesn't open such big positions, (0.01 to 0.12 on  EUR/BGP )

So I've got enough money to open the same positions, but since he has more money on his account, the

system only start 0.01 positions on my account.

Does anyone have the solution ??

Thank you very much. 

lpourcenoux :

Hello, 

The thing is that he doesn't open such big positions, (0.01 to 0.12 on  EUR/BGP )

So I've got enough money to open the same positions, but since he has more money on his account, the

Thank you very much. 

Only one solution: you need to increase your deposit.

And one more thing:

well you could use a robot that detects the small trade and automatically opens up a larger order for example your signal opens up a 0.01 lot position, the robot sees this and opens up another 0.09 or which ever size you desire, then your make the robot also detect the closing of the signal position, and as a result closes it's own position too.

of course there can be cases where you pay a double spread or something similar, it depends on the situation.

lpourcenoux:

Hello, 

Thank you very much. 

You can open a demo account with a suitable balance. Then you will use an EA that opens same orders on your real account (connecting the demo and real accounts.)

lpourcenoux:

Hello, 

Thank you very much. 

Sure it's a good idea? 

Beyhan Dinc:

You can open a demo account with a suitable balance. Then you will use an EA that opens same orders on your real account (connecting the demo and real accounts.)

The bridge/trade copier could be a solution, but you may accrue additional slippage.

As answered above you should have deposit like your signal provider. Any other solutions very dangerous and may blow up your deposit.

Mirko Cerulli:
The bridge/trade copier could be a solution, but you may accrue additional slippage.
Thank you very much !

Beyhan Dinc:

Thank you very much !!!

Beyhan Dinc:

I second this solution. You do have to be careful that you can withstand the drawdowns of the strategy. Getting margin called is never fun and there may be a reason he has more money in the account....

Inovance:
I second this solution. You do have to be careful that you can withstand the drawdowns of the strategy. Getting margin called is never fun and there may be a reason he has more money in the account....
The only flaw in your plan is, you can only subscribe to free signals with a demo account. 99.9% of the paid signals will not work with a demo account
Reason: