V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 14

ladies and gentleman, I think that the most problem with martingala's EA is the initial account. Have you try to backtest the EA system starting at different point? Try to start since 2001 and find a correct optimization; after made a backtest start since 2002 with the same initial money account and...ops....magically your account blow up!!! and so on...... why?

How many people can trade this EA with an initial account from 3000$ or more?? If you start with 500$ (mini account), you have more probability than start with 3000$ to blow up your account. We need bootstrap our account at begin: how??

Bye

Bolla

10point3 settings seems work. Find the settings in the backtest. V1+V2 version. Not mini.

Regards

David

Files:
v1v2.zip  300 kb

Thanks David!

davidke20:
10point3 settings seems work. Find the settings in the backtest. V1+V2 version. Not mini.

Regards

David

Can we just use the same settings found in your backtest on eurusd 30m for a mini account using V1+V2 mini EA?

David

thanks

could you test 90% the v1+v2 for miniaccounts ibfx eurusdm ?

muchas gracias

This sounds like a rip off of David's v12 from the 10.3 thread. Many there are doing doube charts with long/short only. It seems like someone decompiled David's v12 and taking credit.

robp:
This sounds like a rip off of David's v12 from the 10.3 thread. Many there are doing doube charts with long/short only. It seems like someone decompiled David's v12 and taking credit.

Nope. This is a hedging EA, 10points3 is not.

robp:

Nope, this is not 10point3. Its plain martingale EA with 1 long and 1 short all the time. I think only EURUSD is applicable because of the low trading range.

Regards

David

fxgrm:
Can we just use the same settings found in your backtest on eurusd 30m for a mini account using V1+V2 mini EA?

The backtest I posted here is based on the V1+V2 without mini. I dont know whether it works with the mini version on EURUSDm. By right should work. Because I started the backtest at 10k, therefor EURUSDm with mini version should work with 1k.

che:
David

thanks

could you test 90% the v1+v2 for miniaccounts ibfx eurusdm ?

muchas gracias

I formatted my computer. No more EURUSDm data.

Regads

David

robp:
It seems like someone decompiled David's v12 and taking credit.

Right. I'm taking credit.

That's what I get for sharing some EAs?

10.3 is not, but using v12 one long and one short created the hedging effect.

mikejody:
Nope. This is a hedging EA, 10points3 is not.
Reason: