if(Bars<1) {Print("bars less than 1");return(0);}

double Price=iClose(NULL,0,0);

sB=0; sS=0;

int T=0;

int B=0;

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

{

OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderComment()==Name_Expert)

I have that message when compiling

Function "ExistPositions" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

EA Still closing previous BUY orders when reopening.

Thanks for your attention.

I am getting the same errors as you. On IBFX.

When Expoert Advisors is turned off by clicking on the top menu button and then turned back on all BUY orders are closed.

I have made the changes to the ExistPositions as per above and get the same error "not referenced and will be removed from exp file". This does not solve the problem either as all BUY orders are still closed when Expert Advisors is turned off and then back on.

cucurucu, mind taking a second look at the code and fixing? Much appreciated for all of your hard work. This EA is really quite interesting to watch.

mikejody:
I agree! Especially since I use 400.1 margin. The way I increased risk was to use V1andV2 on both Eur/Usd and Usd/Jpy, but I would like to increase even a bit more. Is there any way to increase lots in the code?

I think you can play with this:

InitLots=MathCeil(AccountBalance()/6000)/100;

Since "1" is a minilot on IBFX's mini account, it would be the number of nanolots (0.01 of a minilot) per $6,000 balance. By reducing the value of 6000 to 600, for example, you would start with ten times as many lots. EDIT: you would need to change it in both V1 and V2.

Of course, if you use another broker, you may already trade 10 times as many lots in case they specify '1' is a standard lot regardless of the account type. I always found this very confusing...

V1 & V2 statement

cucurucu:
:) Great. I'm glad that that it works when you switch between computers. Please post a statement.

I have been running V1 and V2 on a demo since March 19 (45 days) and it's been going up steadily. Seems to do about 1% / month, but I think it could be run with a bit more risk. EDIT: I'm using the two separate experts, V1 on one chart, V2 on the other.

Files:

anybody know where is mr rivo.valas righ now?

hi all,,does any body know where is mr rivo.valas righ now,,,?

it has been a long time he doesn't post anything here.

may be he already got the suitable ea for him.

Mm?

I have also been running this EA, V1+V2 Mini for about a week and it's doing quite well. I was wondering if the Money Management function can be added to this EA as an External Variable where by the user can select the percentage he/she wishes to risk? Or the size of lots one wishes to trade like - .15 or .67 or .04 or whatever. I'm using InterBank as my demo broker and like I said, it's doing quite well.

Thanks.

zuijlen:
I think you can play with this:
InitLots=MathCeil(AccountBalance()/6000)/100;

Since "1" is a minilot on IBFX's mini account, it would be the number of nanolots (0.01 of a minilot) per $6,000 balance. By reducing the value of 6000 to 600, for example, you would start with ten times as many lots. EDIT: you would need to change it in both V1 and V2.

Of course, if you use another broker, you may already trade 10 times as many lots in case they specify '1' is a standard lot regardless of the account type. I always found this very confusing...

Jessica

Rifo is enjoying the fruits of his labour, sitting on the beach with a Laptop and Pina-Colada on some remote island in Indonesia making pips....

Open Request to Cucurucu

Cucurucu,

I am thinking at this point it would be valuable to start another thread solely for V1 and V2. I think this EA has shown itself to be very valuable and there is enough interest in it to warrant its own thread. Additionally, there are so many EA's running around on this thread that nobody knows what EA people are posting results for.

Also, if we opened another thread for V1 and V2 possibly a programmer would join in and be able to help us with the ability to externally change lot sizes, adjust risk, etc.

I would be willing to start the new thread, and combine all of your posts here about V1 and V2 into an initial post on the new thread, obviously crediting you as the author, but I wanted to ask you first if you wanted to start the thread yourself as you are the inventor/developer of the EA.

Can you let us know when you have a chance?

Thank you.

Mike

Go ahead Mike. I will do the adjustments (for lots, risk ...) next week. Now I am very busy.

Please open the new thread and attach all versions with proper explanations.

cucurucu:
Go ahead Mike. I will do the adjustments (for lots, risk ...) next week. Now I am very busy. Please open the new thread and attach all versions with proper explanations.

OK, I will do my best. Not sure I can explain it very well, but will try and then post the URL where the new thread is located. Thank you.

I am attaching my forward testing statement of the close all trades every 5% gain idea. The account has gain 12% in 4 days!

Now, my understanding of the idea is that ALL open trades will be closed every time there's a 5% gain in equity, but I don't think the EA is closing all the trades, only some.

gbolla, or anyone else, can you confirm? I have attached the EA I'm using.

Reason: