FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 474

Vizard:

In fact, I also opened a long today... I had a little signal (momentum) and thought it would go higher... I got it just in time... the fairy tale is good today... but the future is hazy... good for today...

I closed two buoys today by some miracle.

I've been in the market for a long time now... I've been in the market for a long time... I've been in the market for a long time now...)

Dimka-novitsek:
Good movement! Net to 2259, last profit to 2239. We'll see there. Good, how nice it would be to go substantially up again later!!!

If it does, it won't go higher than 2310.

nexter:

I closed two buoys today by some miracle.

In general, the buy is either in boo or moose, but the sells are working well : )

I don't know how Dimok would say it - it looks like a currency but it's drunk )))) it went to the + and good...

Vizard:

I also opened a long today... there was a signal (impulse) and I thought it would go higher... I got it just in time... the fairy tale is good today... but the future is hazy... good for today...

I chopped mine too, maybe for nothing, but I'm not sure - chop.

strangerr:

Where?

There was a hitch for sure! And time will tell...

Why are we so buried, we can't let the bears stop here. We need to push down more...

Vizard:

so i closed it in the + this morning )))) the screen showed me...)))
I'm still smoking, don't see any good moves...

Vizard:

so i closed it in + this morning )))) the screenshot showed it...)))

And I cut it off).

chepikds:
I'm still smoking, don't see any good moves...

+1...that's the thing - don't see no need to press the buttons... market is not going anywhere and there will still be entries...

strangerr:

And I've nailed it)

I think there should be a pullback...it's getting late...but on the n4 we see Friday's low coming up...let's see if it goes down in the next few days...
Reason: