V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 30

cucurucu:
If one of your orders closes at TP=26, the other ones are closing at the exact same price (no matter if in profit or loss). Per total you will win. You will never hit that SL. Read my posts on this thread (including the re-posts from mikejody on the first page). Also you can check the statement for the last 3 months.

With all the many versions of this ( V1+V2 1 Chart, V1+V2 1 Chart 5%, bless_FiFtHeLeMeNt_noTG_1.0.0) do you still recommend V1 and V2 from post 1 with default settings? What TF and currencies work best with this? I am looking to start a $500 live account soon

Thanks

matrixebiz:
With all the many versions of this ( V1+V2 1 Chart, V1+V2 1 Chart 5%, bless_FiFtHeLeMeNt_noTG_1.0.0) do you still recommend V1 and V2 from post 1 with default settings? What TF and currencies work best with this? I am looking to start a $500 live account soon Thanks

Time doesn't matter, and wont change anything, those EAs works on the price move

MiniMe:
Time doesn't matter, and wont change anything, those EAs works on the price move

Ok, thanks. I'm going to try the new one by 5thelement.

cucurucu:
Yes. Download my (original) versions of V1 and V2 and attach V1 to one chart and V2 to another chart. Default settings. Yes. You are right again. For 3000$ as account balance, I got around $500 monthly. The backtest over 2006 shows the same. Forward testing from september 2006 (or october ... I don't remember) show the same. I'm sorry I don't have statements older than february 2007. HDD problems . ... but since I'm not selling these EAs, I don't have to prove anything. right?

Hahaha... right!

Anyways, I have downloaded the V1+V2 (at the first post of this thread).

Standard Account Demo

$3000 capital

Load V1 in EURUSD chart 1

Load V2 in EURUSD chart 2

Default settings

Let the PC run 24/5 (while market is open)

Anything else I need to know?

Btw, thanks a lot for sharing this EA. Sure hope it'll work for me, too

cucurucu:
Steady 500$ monthly. When my balance will reach 6000$ I will expect 1000$ monthly.

Cucurucu, nice statement, by the way i have some questions.

1. are you also closing some trades manually or is it without interference?

2. I can see 2 trades on may 9th on your statement, this was when bless

fifthelement took a big hit. What is your opinion on the effect of huge

price movement on your V1+V2 ?

cucurucu:
Hi Mike,

I want to tell you (and everybody else) that this concept is not a true(complete hedging). Imagine the price going 200 pips up. You will have 8 short orders(0.01+0.02+0.04+0.08+0.16+0.32+0.64+1.28) and only one long!(0.01) ... so the most of the shorts are not hedged. Just the first and smallest order is hedged. This is the worst case scenario.

the best case scenario will be a ranging market with 150-200 pips range.

Tomorrow I will post my 3 months statement.

Cucurucu, i have a suggestion if you will...

Since only the 1st order is hedged and not the others, we can do better than that by this method...

1 buy 1 sell and the price is lets say going down for explaination...pipstep 50

2buy 1 sell @ 50 pips

3buy 1 sell @ another 50 pips

this can go to as many levels as you wish but the thing is that the orders must have a huge TP just like the SL. But there should be a logic behind the scene which calculates the total pips accumulated and should trail the positive accumulation once achieved and will take all orders out of the market when total profit-trail is hit .

i think this is better than the single hedge order, but will require more margin...

please comment on the suggestion ,.... thank you of making this forum really useful.

What cause the down in 2005 in the back test?

Cucurucu,

Thanks for sharing your awsome EA with us. Quick question for you. You said that in the back test for 2005, the results wasn't good.

Did you figure out why that was the case? Was it due to news day event (such as Employee #)? If that was the case, maybe one can stop the EA during those big newsday, just to make it more safer.

Let me know and TIA

Andy L

A lot of versions in 1 Week forward tests

Hi cracks

thanks for all your great works.

My first little contribution in this thread.

All acounts at IBFX with 5000$ standard account (for the "mini versions" too)

Today night i will test forward the new versions for next week too.

Please excuse for my english.

Daniel

Files:

No miracle

No miracle

If a martinguale worked ALONE, that would come out.

The martinguale is A fork of been worth from 25 to 30 % a year can be a

solution for the small accounts, on the condition of not wanting to win

thousands of $ is possible.

I think that an earning of the $1000 / year with an account of 3000 is

possible, 250 days in a $4 average, 1 only even not very volatile EUR / USD by

beginning with a lot of 0.01 (10cts the pt)

--->> SEE

looks like the new2 V1+V2 has no magic number thus i cannot run for multiple pairs

Reason: