**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 48

Preliminary Results

Some early test results using the original HAS methods. I know 1 Lot is a huge stake for a $5,000 account - these are demo dollars and I'm having fun!

The two floating trades were made when I got excited and fired before looking deeper - waiting for them to come around.

Here's the key though - I'm very much a noobie, and already I have made good progress. Let's see how I do as time goes on...

Thanks a ton DS for sharing this method.

WB

Files:

Pivot calculator

I am looking like you are for a resonable strategy to take profits. I have done some studying how pivot calculators work and I thought they used the HLOC of the previous days points to plot the R & S lines. I don't see how they work on very short TF's.

I will attach two programs that I have at my disposal. Please take a look at them and comment on these or some others you may have to compliment our platform to take profits with.

TIA

Files:

Examples of all good trades

wb:
Some early test results using the original HAS methods. I know 1 Lot is a huge stake for a $5,000 account - these are demo dollars and I'm having fun!

The two floating trades were made when I got excited and fired before looking deeper - waiting for them to come around.

Here's the key though - I'm very much a noobie, and already I have made good progress. Let's see how I do as time goes on...

Thanks a ton DS for sharing this method.

WB

Great start!

I would like you and anyone one here to post their method of choice for entering "Original or Crispy" lol. Original or Scalping?

We can all learn from your entries and with enough examples to look at we can see possible correlations that make up a winning move.

TIA

"Refreshing" issue

Good Morning,

I am having trouble with the MTF HAS bars. They are not refreshing as new candlesticks appear. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Entry Points

OK, deal.

I will work on a doc and submit it. I've been using intuition which is good and bad.

1) Good because the method allows me to do it - I like easy visuals

2) Bad because it is not necessarily repeatable!!

WB

here is a pvot indicator where you can adjust the time and it also has camatilla too

Files:

automating Steinitz's method

Steinitz,

Any news on whether someone has automated your HAS system? I follow the threads carefully and the alerts do help in the middle of the morning but automating it would be the a hell of an accomplishment!

Thanks,

Al

refreshing

Carmel:
Good Morning, I am having trouble with the MTF HAS bars. They are not refreshing as new candlesticks appear. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

4TF HAS BARS always have had refreshing issues. Nothing new here. If there is anyone on here that would like to look at the code and see if it could be improved upon to allow refreshing automatically that would be great.

For now please do either to refresh:

1. Change TF back and forth once

2. Change template back and forth once (if you have >1 template)

jay dee:
here is a pvot indicator where you can adjust the time and it also has camatilla too

Excellent pivot calculator! I will remove the one I have now and replace. If anyone has a user guide that discusses the settings on this piviot calculator that would be great.

TIA

concerning the plotting of pivots some do it from 5 pm ny time some at 8pm ny for the asian i personally plot them from midnight to midnight the calculator will replot at midnight if you set local time zone to 3. In the metaeditor there is an expnanation for those who live in different time zones

Files:
1.jpg  101 kb
Reason: