Need help really badly

OK i made this EA that has good results and has never lost a trade in 2 years. I would like for it to double the lot size when the balance doubles. Is there a script i can use 2 do this and if not can someone please help me because i think i have a 1000 to 1,000,000 in one year type EA.

Post your code, we'll see what it needs.

forexguy:
OK i made this EA that has good results and has never lost a trade in 2 years. I would like for it to double the lot size when the balance doubles. Is there a script i can use 2 do this and if not can someone please help me because i think i have a 1000 to 1,000,000 in one year type EA.

this is how you are going to loose everything you are working for, if it makes good profit, keep it at what it is, you dont need to double it, trust me. Do your research on greed and trading, sounds like you are trying to get rich really quick, focus on getting good returns, if it works, leave it as is.

I recently read a story how a dude made a million in a year and lost in in one day, and when you setup systems to double when it doubles, you are asking for a loss, after all it takes a few wrong entries and a few fundamentals to screw up your equity.

When you feel you need a bigger lot, change it manually. I works too. :D

You can use MT4's Money Management
It's on Moving Average EA
Reason: