EA strategy testing questions - page 2

i would image it will enter buys one after another when bars are closing above 169.

if there is a strong uptrend above 169 it will make a crapload of pips unless it gets stopped out often. if there is a strong sell trend above 169 it should lose a good bit of pips unless its still able to hit the TP.

it reminds me of an ea i made one time were it just entered randomly and was still able to win overall because of the the tp and sl ratio. i hope this one works simular for you but i think it will tank.

reguardless i hope ya make pipage on every endeavor

lowphat:
i would image it will enter buys one after another when bars are closing above 169.

if there is a strong uptrend above 169 it will make a crapload of pips unless it gets stopped out often. if there is a strong sell trend above 169 it should lose a good bit of pips unless its still able to hit the TP.

it reminds me of an ea i made one time were it just entered randomly and was still able to win overall because of the the tp and sl ratio. i hope this one works simular for you but i think it will tank.

reguardless i hope ya make pipage on every endeavor

I actually am working on my own EA. Will be available in a bout a week on my thread "steinitz".

This strategy keeps you in the trade SAR. It uses a TP and trail. I wish you would run the thing on any currency on a 1 or 4 hour. Tell me this I have it loaded onto ten charts and only one pair has traded. Any ideas? This is supposed to keep you in the market 24/7?????

Thanks

Just to remind

Vegas:

- big discussion thread about Vegas systems is here;

- Vegas trading system description is here;

- Vegas indicators is here, here;

- Vegas 1Hr Method with indicator, manual and EA is here (small elite section thread);

- More recent manuals and instructions with the indicator is here;

- 4H VEGAS (improved version) thread: H4 Vegas improved by Aleksandr Nevskiy is here;

steinitz:
Thanks for your explanation of that input screen (optimization) as I had questions about the inputs. I will attach this EA. It's remarkable. It doesn't compound trades and get's the candy! Tell me what you think it is looking at for indicators and entries. I have tried to analyise it but it is hard to figure out by looking at the chart. I need someone that can read the code. Trust me you will be surprised....

Hi Steinitz,

I tried to backtest using alpari H1 data with FXDD platform, but the result drop to zero. What setting are you using? Could you post the statement? Thanks.

Cheers,

Files:
vegas.gif  7 kb
Reason: