SkyDART - page 5

ratebs1968:
I have ben following the creater of the wadah Indicater in the ARABIC FORUM wher he introduced his indicater and one of his important rules with regards to taking a trade is the yellow line must be headed in an upward move not flat. If it is flat even if it is above the dead zone you are taking bigger risk, so I belive n post 29, Stace los that trade because he entered while the yellow line is flat, also you guys using the exploisive wadah atar indicater or the latest version of it which he calls it the golden explosive wadah atar indicater?

If you are using the first one, I think you should use the golden one, its much better.

Regards

Rateb

Yep but it won finally +37 pips

But i agree it was high risk very high

Files:
takecare.gif  28 kb
takecare1.gif  26 kb
goodone.gif  28 kb

I agree with ya linuxser, many chart have so many indicators you cant even see the important thing that is the price movement.

when the market is ranging I believe the best way to trade well is price movment and candle patterns. JMHO

droesparky:
I agree with ya linuxser, many chart have so many indicators you cant even see the important thing that is the price movement. when the market is ranging I believe the best way to trade well is price movment and candle patterns. JMHO

where to learn this candle patterns? and how can I understand PRICE MOVEMENT?

Reversal

Hi Linux.

I sat studying the indi strategy last night again. I agree strongly with statement that all strats do well in trending market. I didn't do any Sky trade thelast two days due to bad signals, but that is due to market exoerience.

Newbies trading this would loose money on yesterday.

I am now more intrigued by the Blue Zone you stated in pic 3. A previous post by anothe member stated that he is seeing reversal points. In your opinion and spesifically looking at the Waddah. Do you thinks that it can be used more effectively as a reversal indi over say 1TF 4TF.

I have stated reading the DIN strat where Mini and MrPip have most of their work.

I am just scared that we have started another copy of Isakas or DIN. It better then to rather draw attention to those thread where it is at a level of higher sorting of mistakes.

I am currently Running both SkyDART and Isakas KusKus that prove you post to a big extend.

So my question is basically this.

Is this a better Reversal than Trend Indication system

Pattern

Stace

Click on my profile signiture. The IBFX GPS tool works with pattern recognition and has live visuals and explainations

thesource:
Stace Click on my profile signiture. The IBFX GPS tool works with pattern recognition and has live visuals and explainations

i clicked but there is only registration to Interbank

By the way i pm you soon dont have time now to write letter :-)

Arrows on xpMA

Linuxser:
First all, I appreciates you efforts for develop a system and to find the use for this indicator. BTW: is there any options to disable the fu**** arrows on xpma?

There is now an input for turning arrows, alerts and email on or off. These were varaibles in the indicator but not inputs.

I have 2 versions of xpMA but this one had code for arrows. And more types of MAs.

Robert

Files:
xpmav2.mq4  18 kb

Source,

Can you pm MiniMe regarding the EA for Skydart.

I have been feeling sick lately.

Regards,

Mangman

Reason: