SkyDART - page 9

Rules?

skydart:
Hi two entry

This is looking very clear and powerful system, but what are the written rules?

Thanks.

forex123:
This is looking very clear and powerful system, but what are the written rules? Thanks.

100% this weekend.

Quick cable reverse

Files:
cable_rev.gif  16 kb

Beg Steal or Borrow

Been playing around a bit borrowing Indi's and combining them with Waddah and SkyDART.

Need some opinions on this setup. I am using Waddah to signal the entry.

Sky Dart, I've been having problems with my messengers, still trying to sort it out. Will get back to you on that.

Files:
sky_combo.gif  22 kb

Skydart looks good on its own, so does solitare.

I think its rather redundent to combine them.

just monitor both on two different charts, they signal pretty close to each other. Then pick one and follow it.

Hello

Document with new rules post 3 page 1 at 13March2007

Thanks

Redundant

droesparky:
Skydart looks good on its own, so does solitare.

I think its rather redundent to combine them.

just monitor both on two different charts, they signal pretty close to each other. Then pick one and follow it.

yes SkyDART is good on its own. I thinks it redundant to assume that the systems cant benefit from one another. Sky has actually combined more effective signals. Solitare gave alot of weak siganal which SkyDART filters.

Learn how to combine. Leave your pride at home when trading. If you need to combine then combine. I am not pissing on SkyDART, I may be saying that your system is just another copy using different indi's. I have more consistent trades combining the two. Does that make me a bad trader. No - it makes me a better trader. If you do not like it when people alter you strategies for the best result - then my friend you are in the wrong place.

great work on the rules Sky

error extract

skydart:
Hello

Document with new rules post 3 page 1 at 13March2007

Thanks

hello,

i trying to extract file: skydart_v3.rar at couple day, but it can't work. can you help me to solve this problem.

tq.

Didnt mean to step on your toes source, you ask and I gave my opinion, didnt call you a bad trader or anything like that.

JMHO that I like skydart the way it is.

accalfi:
hello,

i trying to extract file: skydart_v3.rar at couple day, but it can't work. can you help me to solve this problem.

tq.

you have problem with archvie software, please try .zip file. If still problem, PM

you email and i'm send uncompres files

Files:
skydart_v3.zip  13 kb
Reason: