I love this EA

Hi Guys,

I use this EA in "Sell Only" on GBP/JPY and GBP/USD M15 Timeframe

Stop Loss @ 50 on 5 & 21 SMA.

This is a cracker of an EA.

Kind regards,

Rayzee.

Hello Rayzee,

I do not see where it gives the option to sell only. I could be blind and I missed it, lol. Would you post your set file? That would be a very nice if you did.

Regards,

Jeff

rayzee:
Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

Rayzee.

azjeff:
Hello Rayzee,

I do not see where it gives the option to sell only. I could be blind and I missed it, lol. Would you post your set file? That would be a very nice if you did.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff,

I think Rayzee means that he has the EA set to "Only Short" when attaching the EA. HTH!

uvmember:
Hi,

My universal ma cross don't open any trade

the smiley is ok, others EA are working, but this one not, i've 'old tick' in the journal message.

i try this EA with NorthFinance FX Pro.

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks.

I had the same problem with any EA I was trying with this Brokerage. I gave up and went back to IBFX.com and all my EA's work again. I believe that brokerage firm has issues.

Dave

<<<

I am not happy with the spreads at IBFX.com either!

fxsterling:
Can anyone help with this question? I have a nice method that makes money continuosly but i can't trade 24 hours a day. Sometimes a signal comes when i'm sleeping. That's why I like this ea. I'm hitting a 55% success rate with a 50 pip take profit and a 25 pip stop loss. I just have to have the EA stop making multiple entries ( sometimes) per cross. Only one entry per cross is what I'm looking for. Anyone? Thanks, Ron

Confirm on entry=true will only allow one trade per bar - Opens Entry trade on next bar (You sacrifice previous bars movement though).

Also, if you use mincrossdistance of 1 or 3 (Gap opening in points between the 2 moving averages) it will help insure a good cross. Sometimes the cross is weak and bars later the moving averages gap gets wider. This is a dangerous time to enter because the moving averages my collapse and reverse, this is where maxlookup is used to help prevent this reversal. I would recommend you set the maxlookup to 10. When using maxlookup, the program keeps checking the gap (Up to 10 bars after the cross) between the fast and slow moving average until the gap in points widens to match the mincrossdistance. When it matches, the program triggers an entry trade. The wider the gap, the better chance of a longer trade - Most of the time.

Dave

<<<

rayzee:
Hi Guys,

Kind regards,

Rayzee.

Rayzee,

What is the TP or exit setting for your method? (exit on cross, stop & reverse, pure sar)

Also, why only short positions?? Just curious...

Rayzee the Tech-Moron

Hi Guys,

I'm not too technical with all these Forums. I got an email message that was a response to my original mail. I answered that in some depth including all the settings...Nicky, did you get it?

If you did that's great, but why isn't here on this thread..I don't understand.

If you have my answer, do you know how to post it here? I don't have a copy of what I sent you, and it takes me ages to write that much stuff...I'm an old Dinosaur!

Kind regards,

Rayzee.

Doncol:
Hi everybody, if im not wrong 5, 20, 60 is Donchian MA & 4, 9, 18 is RC. Allen MA from his Book - "How to make a fortune in Comodities"

Doncol,

Could you please explain what the 60 and 18 mean for Donchian (5, 20, 60) and RC Allen ma's (4, 9, 18)?

{ "results": [ {"date":"1321037895","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_136596","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/136596","author_name":"Arbubu","author_login":"Arbubu","title":"Control when I'm asked for manual confirmation of a trade."},"text":"Is there any way that I could arrange to be asked for manual confirmation when my EA wants to enter trades but not when it wants to close them?"}, {"date":"1147243488","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_174152","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174152","author_name":"huhenyo","author_login":"huhenyo","title":"Delaying trades","avatar60x60":"https://c.mql5.com/avatar/2017/3/huhenyo.60.jpg"},"text":"Hi all, Could someone tell me if there is a way to make it so that when a trade is opened, it can't be closed until a certain time is up. For instance, the broker I want to use won't let you do trades that take less than 3 min and the EA I'm using makes a lot of trades in under 3 min. I need to extend that so that they won't close for at least 3 min. How do I do that? Please post either a link to where I can get more info on it, or the code that I need to add to my EA. Thanks Huhenyo"}, {"date":"1357748328","module":"mql5.com.en.forum","id":"3_142913_3617207","info":{"url":"https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/142913/3617207#comment_3617207","author_name":"18081961","author_login":"18081961","title":"Error '(' - function definition unexpected"},"text":"Hi RaptorUK, (again. ) I'm lost!!! I've tried to do my up most to get this working, but without success. First, I've include in just one block the get profit and close all orders and put it inside the start block. Second I've let the AddLimitsBuy and AddLimitsSell functions as separate because I don't know how to call those functions very time an order is opened. and for last the irritating error is there and I do not find a way to get rid of it. These are the two blocks of code that I try to get in only one Any help here (if you still having patience)? Best Regards Luis"} ], "error":"ok" }

1019422:
Hi,Ekaanugeraha

ema 5 and 20 is very simialr to the bagovino's method. His method uses ema 5 and 12, and a RSI 21 (someone uses RSI 14)filter at 50 level. For daily trading, it is a relative efficent way. I wonder if anyone would add a RSI filter to this ea, maybe it will be more profitable.

best regards

In the attachments, UniversalMACrossEA1 has the rsi setting...I can't remember who posted that one though. That person also included an ema angle setting, but I'm not sure how that works.

Reason: