XO_Method REVISED - page 144

Lost

Hello To all.

They excuse my poor English.I have leido with a lot of attention the 144 pages of the thread and do not give with the key to elaborate the indicadores CCI_STD and StandardEntry_STD that appear in the first post of the page 134. I pray em help a bit.

A lot of graces and happy trading.

totaltrader:
Hello To all.

They excuse my poor English.I have leido with a lot of attention the 144 pages of the thread and do not give with the key to elaborate the indicadores CCI_STD and StandardEntry_STD that appear in the first post of the page 134. I pray em help a bit.

A lot of graces and happy trading.

PM me your private e-mail address !

regards !

Contact

yevell:
PM me your private e-mail address ! regards !

Estimated Yevell, graces by his fast answer, am in debt with you. If it needs something of Spain do not doubt in doing me it know.

My and-mail is the following: ciiyasociados@telefonica.net

I Go to test the system and will transmit him my experiences.

Greetings and happy trading.

totaltrader:
Estimated Yevell, graces by his fast answer, am in debt with you. If it needs something of Spain do not doubt in doing me it know.

My and-mail is the following: ciiyasociados@telefonica.net

I Go to test the system and will transmit him my experiences.

Greetings and happy trading.

done ! check your e-mail !

you know, totaltrader, i love spain, i love Raul and Real Madrid !

glad that i can help you !

any question just ask me here or pm me !

best wishes !

Hi guys and gals

I would love if you guys would post a couple of your latest trades.

Keep track of everyone's personal settings that way.. helps out.

Thanks!!

Brian

Hi, I am from Austria and my english is not very good! Where i can get the latest version of this XO Method and where i can get the latest descripton? I`ve seen a lot of zip files and a lot of description for this method! So please can you help me!?

Medany:
Hi, I am from Austria and my english is not very good! Where i can get the latest version of this XO Method and where i can get the latest descripton? I`ve seen a lot of zip files and a lot of description for this method! So please can you help me!?

Here it is :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page81

That's true we should keep the first post of the thread updated

Thank you very much Big Joe! Now i have the correct updatet files! So, which is the currenr description? Is this the correct description--> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

?

charts

here are some tradings i just took!

hope helpful!

best wishes !

Files:
eu_5.gif  62 kb
gu_4.gif  60 kb
uc.gif  62 kb

Big Joe:
Here it is :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176163/page81

That's true we should keep the first post of the thread updated

All my fault, forgive me but I am busy trying to streamline what we are doing and I do not want to do it in drips and drabs. Just bear with me a little longer. The new guys will not be harmed by reading what we have done thus far and they will learn a lot from how we reached our present position. Problem is everyone wants to have it NOW without putting some "chair- time" into it.

I will update sometime this week but not later than Saturday.

Thanks for understanding.

Reason: