Great EA in backtest! - page 6

I download the link for upgrade from your post and when i try to unzip it gives me an error saying the zip is empty. Can you please repost it or email to me? Thanks !

FYI

My programmer sent me my EA but forgot a few key pieces so i expect it later tomorrow or possibly Thurday depending on how it looks when i get it back.

I do not see good trade today... It is silent . How's yours?

wowww this good EA .......

GP2X:
I found the best BT test on H1 instead of M1. It coverts a 500 account to 4M in one month. Last night I launched it in my 10000 demo account, for EURUSD and USDJPY only. This morning the balance is above 40000. The default settings adjust the lot size, it's using huge lot size to grow fast. Even if I disable it and use 0.1 fixed lot, it still gave more than 90% win rate on most pairs(H1). The only problem is, most positions were hold less than 1 minute, with only 1 pip gain. I don't know if any broker would allow you play like this.

Switch off pipsator. (BlockPipsator = true, EnableLogicTrading = true)

Alexandr

Project head

(Cyberia Decisons)

UberTrader:
This thing is scary . But the way it trades makes sense. It trades the way big banks do. Use huge lots and scalps a few pips. Gotta love leverage. There are a ton of settings in this EA anyone care to go down the list and explain what they do?

Theyre is nothing to scare. Just one of our projects...

OpenStorm:

Alexandr

Project head

(Cyberia Decisons)

Hi OpenStorm,

Are you the master of this Cyberia? I see there is not too much trade this 5 hours. Is it normal? I use default setting for NEW version (said 1.6).

What broker best to use this Cyberia?

OpenStorm:

Alexandr

Project head

(Cyberia Decisons)

Since the master is here. What is the best time frame to run this? I tried to run with M1, but no trade. Yesterday I run H1 and M15, it has good trade with 90% profit.

Could you also provide best setting for this EA?

Thanks

happy to see the owner

I am happy that Openstorm is here. I read your russian posts from the MQ4 board and I look forward seeing Cyberiatrader in the contest. I am sure it will take the 1st place. I hope Openstorm does not take any offense in my translating the EA into english. I tried to do that so that the programmers here can possibly make improvements and work together as a team. Other than translation I did not change anything. I hope Openstorm can add the magic numbers to it so its orders do not collide with others and it can trade multi pairs ok. I recommend to play around with the filters (MA, MACD, ADX etc.) and have it trading on M1 if possible. IBFX has bad M1 data, so I think M5 is ok for IBFX. But not any higher than that. I have attached my results from overnight. A very good EA indeed. I hope we can work with Openstorm to tune it up very nicely. Openstorm, please accept my sincere compliments for doing a great job on cyberiatrader.

Files:
cyberia.htm  33 kb
cyberia.gif  7 kb

FXSPEEDSTER

can you put your settings for m5 on ibfx please ?

che:
FXSPEEDSTER can you put your settings for m5 on ibfx please ?

Ok see attached..but I want to see others come up with good stuff too. I work hard to make this work and I want to get feedback on what others are doing. Please post your findings..this is the only way we can make progress here. If I am the only guy doing things, where will that get us?

Files:
Reason: