XO_Method REVISED - page 118

Pauluk:
I think Valeo has a very worthy student in Yevell. I wish I could program indicators - maybe it is something for me to look at, have done a bit of SQL before!!

Yevell, would you be kind enough to post the arrows indi - I think its very useful to have an alert when the major conditions are met.

Regards

Pardy

pardy, this indicator is not ready for release !

it still has a lot of bugs !

when it is ready, i will post it here ASAP !

best wishes !

this morning's entry

following is this morning's entry !

1 standard entry, and 1 cci entry 1

not bad this morning !

best wishes !

Files:
trade-11.gif  62 kb

today's entry

more entry today !

best wishes !

Files:
trade-12.gif  54 kb
trade-13.gif  53 kb
trade-14.gif  53 kb
trade-15.gif  55 kb
trade-16.gif  53 kb

yevell:
Valeo, I have a question about your star signal !

i know that there is an alert with the star signal, but every time when I let the alarm on the alert will ring all the time, and never stop !

so, do you meet the same problem ? if so, how do you solve it ?

thanks !

best wishes !

Switch it off! We are unable to solve the problem ourselves, so let us ask somebody to help us. I can think of people that may want to assist us in the correct Thread. Will try and let you know.

Yevell...

Good morning my friend,

First of all thank you for all your efforts and postings. The guys are right, you are an excellent student and I commend you for that.

Thank you for the indicators posted, I will start with the WPR-30 for now.

Secondly, I want to post here a picture of your set-up as posted yesterday. I also combined it with the indicator +2bc+.mq4 which I asked at the time, how to interpret it and nobody replied, so I figured I am not a stooge and will delve into it. For what its worth, it does nothing for me. You will see from this post that it was the CCi-setup that gave the signal - so I have deleted this indicator.

Secondly, in the second Post (better to post separately so that you can distinguish clearly) I changed your settings from 20 to 25 for the TFs M1 to M15 and from M30 up, back to 15/5 and this is what you see. Works better.

However, this indicator is not only heavy on petrol, but also on biodiesel and every other fuel you can think of. My goodness, it chews CPU for breakfast , so until someone can help us get rid of that problem, I will not run it. Sorry. I think though that it is a great idea.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes for LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

Files:

Changed CCi-settings on Yevell's indi...

Yevell,

Here I the changed version to show you how much more accurate it is imho.

Secondly, I will stay with CCi-25. On my platforms at least, it outperforms the CCi-20.

Comments are welcome.

Best wishes.

Files:

Standard Entry

Is the standard entry indicator and the single bar CCI at the bottom of the chart available on this thread?

ValeoFX:
Yevell,

Here I the changed version to show you how much more accurate it is imho.

Secondly, I will stay with CCi-25. On my platforms at least, it outperforms the CCi-20.

Comments are welcome.

Best wishes.

valeo, what is the new set for the cci5020_std ?

best wishes !

jfchild:
Is the standard entry indicator and the single bar CCI at the bottom of the chart available on this thread?

hi jfchild,

you could find the cci bar in post 1138 !

about the standard entry std, it still has some bugs, not suit for release now !

regards !

ValeoFX:
Good morning my friend,

First of all thank you for all your efforts and postings. The guys are right, you are an excellent student and I commend you for that.

Thank you for the indicators posted, I will start with the WPR-30 for now.

Secondly, I want to post here a picture of your set-up as posted yesterday. I also combined it with the indicator +2bc+.mq4 which I asked at the time, how to interpret it and nobody replied, so I figured I am not a stooge and will delve into it. For what its worth, it does nothing for me. You will see from this post that it was the CCi-setup that gave the signal - so I have deleted this indicator.

Secondly, in the second Post (better to post separately so that you can distinguish clearly) I changed your settings from 20 to 25 for the TFs M1 to M15 and from M30 up, back to 15/5 and this is what you see. Works better.

However, this indicator is not only heavy on petrol, but also on biodiesel and every other fuel you can think of. My goodness, it chews CPU for breakfast , so until someone can help us get rid of that problem, I will not run it. Sorry. I think though that it is a great idea.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes for LONG pockets and SHORT arms.

it is so strange ! i do not meet the cpu usage problem !

I run 6 charts with the same set ! the cpu never up 40% !

best wishes !

Files:
cpu.gif  192 kb
Reason: