XO_Method REVISED - page 122

stevewide:
How do I turn the phone ringing sound off on the new template?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, this bothers me. I am not aware of any alarm (not on my charts at least) that rings like a telephone. Please send me an e-mail as a matter of urgency when you have a break, with the list of indicators on your Template so that I can check.

Thanks and apologies in advance.

dyeung:
Hi Valeo,

How do you trade 30M WPR? The average line and the signal line are often very far apart. Do you looking for a cross over/under average line or simply look for rise/fall above/below certain level 20/50/80?

Regards,

dyeung47b

Was my explanation not enough when I discussed the WPR, Dyeung? I am baffled and will look it up before I respond to our question.

Talk to you later.

ValeoFX:
Hi Joe,

I think the holiday is running too deep in your veins, my friend.

The screenshot was that of my 2 entries yesterday morning and that is all that it was!! Nothing more, nothing less.

The indicators and Template are the correct ones as I trade them now. I mentioned that the one indicator was dropped for reasons explained briefly, but I do believe we have a better set-up as it is now.

Sorry for the confusion, but I will place my screen-print now so that you can see that I am not kidding you.

I apologise for the confusion that ensued.

Bst wishes.

You are true, all this chocolate is not good for my brain.

Sorry

martyfx:
Teodosy and Yevell,

I have been the source of this confusion. Sorry about that! I asked Valeo and he told me that the correct settings of the 15M_SM indicator are:

WPR_Per = 14, MA_Per = 8, TF = 30.

OK, to prevent any confusion, here is the WPR with the correct settings so that your MT4 will not reset it to different settings. I was in too much of a rush when I sent it out the first time, for which I apologise. I should have known better as I have the same problem with my MT4.

Best wishes.

Files:

dyeung:
Hi Valeo,

How do you trade 30M WPR? The average line and the signal line are often very far apart. Do you looking for a cross over/under average line or simply look for rise/fall above/below certain level 20/50/80?

Regards,

dyeung47b

Post 1087 second sentence, Dyeung!

Files:

i really like new template especially new candles very accurate signals from rsi very!!!!!!!111 still i have something to clear

here you go another great entry

Files:
daaa.jpg  340 kb

ValeoFX:
Post 1087 second sentence, Dyeung!

Thank you very much, Valeo, you are a great teacher!

Reason: