XO_Method REVISED - page 121

This morning's entries.........

Hi guys,

First of all before someone throws a stone at me, I have finally accepted that the "cool-looking" RSI-dots indicator with 4 TFs, do NOT deliver the goods in the way that I want it to. Reason being that I need to see when the RSi is overheating or when it is bouncing off each other which are powerful indications for us as traders.

So I went back to the RSi-2/4 M30 TF on the M-5 TF and I am happy now that I will not change it again.

CCI and RSIs have been finalised, therefore.

I also went back to the 30-M WPR and replaced the M5_WPR with it. It still remains the foremost indicator for possible reversals, PLUS..........

After BigJoe posted the Chimp2 and after i read what it is supposed to do, I started researching this indicator in real-time and let me tell you, I like it very much. Very few indicators (other than WPR) give you such clear indications as to when the cycle is ending and I want to tell you how I trade this indicator:

Firstly, the setting is slightly different to the defaulted one in that the last setting is changed to 2.0.

Secondly, I run a 10-SMA over it and it gives you a clear indication when the cycle is turning. (We now have 3 different indicators reading the market differently, i.e. CCI; RSi and Chimp and their uniqueness, allow us to form a better opinion of when the markets are responding or changing direction.

At this stage I will overrule the Chimp2 when the other indicators are ready in a retrace ONLY; for the rest I obey it. May sound "difficult" for some, but just look at my second entry this morning to see what I mean. (Also, look at the ZLR on the CCi. Perfect give-away!)

Feel free to ask and I will endeavour to get answers for you as this indicator does not reset itself and one can easily see why a trade was taken or not.

Let me first post the trades and see i it needs any explanation and then I will post my latest ActiveWorkspace which I have been running at the same time I changed to the Chimp2.

Looking forward to seeing some comments.

about chimp

actually, after big joe posted the chimp 2.1, i test it for some time, and read the whole thread in the website ! and download some flash !

but unlucky, for my bad english, i can not wholy understand how to use this good indicator !

but in another way, i find a new cci, a doublewoodycci with EMA !

the cci setting is 50/15, and ema is ema-8 !

i'm just testing it, but in honest, i have not found a rule how to trade with it !

please see the pic below !

Files:
chimp.gif  50 kb

yevell:
actually, after big joe posted the chimp 2.1, i test it for some time, and read the whole thread in the website ! and download some flash !

but unlucky, for my bad english, i can not wholy understand how to use this good indicator !

but in another way, i find a new cci, a doublewoodycci with EMA !

the cci setting is 50/15, and ema is ema-8 !

i'm just testing it, but in honest, i have not found a rule how to trade with it !

please see the pic below !

ANY addition of an MVA will slow down the signals - there is NO need for you to do that with CCi. Chuck it!!

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

First of all before someone throws a stone at me, I have finally accepted that the "cool-looking" RSI-dots indicator with 4 TFs, do NOT deliver the goods in the way that I want it to. Reason being that I need to see when the RSi is overheating or when it is bouncing off each other which are powerful indications for us as traders.

So I went back to the RSi-2/4 M30 TF on the M-5 TF and I am happy now that I will not change it again.

I also went back to the 30-M WPR and replaced the M5_WPR with it. It still remains the foremost indicator for possible reversals, PLUS..........

After BigJoe posted the Chimp2 and after i read what it is supposed to do, I started researching this indicator in real-time and let me tell you, I like it very much. Very few indicators (other than WPR) give you such clear indications as to when the cycle is ending and I want to tell you how I trade this indicator:

Firstly, the setting is slightly different to the defaulted one in that the last setting is changed to 2.0.

Secondly, I run a 10-SMA over it and it gives you a clear indication when the cycle is turning. (We now have 3 different indicators reading the market differently, i.e. CCI; RSi and Chimp and their uniqueness, allow us to form a better opinion of when the markets are responding or changing direction.

At this stage I will overrule the Chimp2 when the other indicators are ready in a retrace ONLY; for the rest I obey it. May sound "difficult" for some, but just look at my second entry this morning to see what I mean. (Also, look at the ZLR on the CCi. Perfect give-away!)

Feel free to ask and I will endeavour to get answers for you as this indicator does not reset itself and one can easily see why a trade was taken or not.

Let me first post the trades and see i it needs any explanation and then I will post my latest ActiveWorkspace which I have been running at the same time I changed to the Chimp2.

Hey ya Valeo !

Just one comment :

5 min cci

+

5 min ma-wpr

+

5 min chimp

=

ZERO REPAINTING !!!

:D

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

what this mean what does we change also how do we trade these signals they seems quite different ...... some explain will be great!!!!!!

thank you a lot

Valeo !

I just test your new package, and it's not same wih your screenshot. I think it's probelm with template.

We missed the first window indicator : the cci !

And we missed the third window indicator : the ma-wpr !

Please update your template and just re-upload the template.

THANKS !

phone ring

How do I turn the phone ringing sound off on the new template?

Thanks,

Steve

30m wpr

Hi Valeo,

How do you trade 30M WPR? The average line and the signal line are often very far apart. Do you looking for a cross over/under average line or simply look for rise/fall above/below certain level 20/50/80?

Regards,

dyeung47b

Big Joe:
Valeo !

I just test your new package, and it's not same wih your screenshot. I think it's probelm with template.

We missed the first window indicator : the cci !

And we missed the third window indicator : the ma-wpr !

Please update your template and just re-upload the template.

THANKS !

Hi Joe,

I think the holiday is running too deep in your veins, my friend.

The screenshot was that of my 2 entries yesterday morning and that is all that it was!! Nothing more, nothing less.

The indicators and Template are the correct ones as I trade them now. I mentioned that the one indicator was dropped for reasons explained briefly, but I do believe we have a better set-up as it is now.

Sorry for the confusion, but I will place my screen-print now so that you can see that I am not kidding you.

I apologise for the confusion that ensued.

Bst wishes.

Files:

Will be back later...

Guys, please read again and get your template "corrected" as per my example above. I will be back after the morning trades.

Best wishes.

Reason: