Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 43

Try again to open the statement. It works fine for me.

Initial deposit=3000

Gross Profit=1614.

Gross Loss=485.

Total Net Profit=1128.

Profit Factor=3.32

Maximal Drawdown (%)= 63.15 (1.70%)

Total Trades= 287

Profit Trades=203 (70.73%)

Closed Trade P/L: 1 128.64

Floating P/L: -1.20

Thank you. Please tell me, do you use V1 and V2 on the same chart at the same time, or how do you use them both? Also, it says "any time frame" but what is the best timeframe? Only on Eur/Usd correct?

cucurucu:
Try again to open the statement. It works fine for me.

Initial deposit=3000

Gross Profit=1614.

Gross Loss=485.

Total Net Profit=1128.

Profit Factor=3.32

Maximal Drawdown (%)= 63.15 (1.70%)

Total Trades= 287

Profit Trades=203 (70.73%)

Closed Trade P/L: 1 128.64

Floating P/L: -1.20

How to Use V1 and V2

Can anyone tell me how to use V1 and V2? Do we put them on the same chart at the same time?

And also, what timeframe is best? What timeframe was the 2 months profitability statement based on?

Some solution

I have been thinking lately on how to try to minimize the risk of having this method run beyond level 8. And since this is a martingale system, we could face the risk of blowing up the account. My solution to this, but to only minimize, as you can never eleminate such a danger, is below, but I need people to discuss it with me.

You have to choose a time to trade where there are no risks of big big moves. So trading the news is a bad choice. A good time to deploy this system and settings is after 6:00 PM GMT, where all news have been announced, and there is little risk for big moves. Such time of day would also be good, as most of the retracement happens at that time, especially after big moves in earlier hours.

I am thinking of adding this system for live forward testing along with Hans's, SIBKIS, and Fozzy, at my site http://www.myfxreport.com

Regards

Yanni

may i try your newest blessing system?

sorry titian,i've read all the post,so you are the man that have blessing cv7.mq4,

not boos trader. may i try your system for a month?

btw,have you read the statement from boos trader which had wrong quote?

thank you

jessica:
sorry titian,i've read all the post,so you are the man that have blessing cv7.mq4,

not boos trader. may i try your system for a month?

btw,have you read the statement from boos trader which had wrong quote?

thank you

welcome, already post in before. take BScV7a better.

hi...

tytian:
compare Blessing SystemC v7b and Blessing SystemF v7.

F version very profit than C

close better that modify

lets see the backtest here

very nice backtest you got there...any forward testing statement?,if you have can you post it?...thnx

Quite impressing

But which pair did u backtest on and what's the modelling quality?

tytian:
compare Blessing SystemC v7b and Blessing SystemF v7.

F version very profit than C

close better that modify

lets see the backtest here

Original blessing

The 2nd blessing ea developed by Timbo is still the best on all pairs. I'm making at least $4K a week (demo) on a $10K account. Each week i withdraw the profits, reset my demo to $10K and start again. Yes, like any martingale it's risky but after two weeks i've almost made my entire deposit which means from Monday i start trading with the markets money. The inevitable big BUST day will come, there is no doubt in my mind but who cares, it's not my money any more. Forget about Tytian and his EA which expires, unless you cross his grubby palm with $50 of course...

Timbo, well done on your selfless help with the EA..!

mikejody:
Can anyone tell me how to use V1 and V2? Do we put them on the same chart at the same time? And also, what timeframe is best? What timeframe was the 2 months profitability statement based on?

You can't put two EAs on the same chart! Open two charts of EURUSD and attach v1 to one and V2 to the other chart.

There is no difference no matter which timeframe you use. The EAs are taking into account only the ACTUAL PRICE which is the same on every TF.

It's all coded. You don't need to specify anything. Use the default settings.

Read my posts on that thread and you'll find the answers. After I posted the EAs, there are some explanation posts. Go there and read.

Good Luck!

Reason: