REVERSE - IMPULSE System - page 97

georgina:
im now up 10%, hmmm maybe my risks were to high, need to adjust and just found out conservative entries work best with good PA Rev-Imp Practice System | Myfxbook

great, practice until you get comfortable

we have gold impulse

I'm a bit late getting to the party as I have only just discovered this thread. Spent a good hour going through the posts and installing the free indi on MT4. I've been trading for about a year now trying all sorts of different styles/systems, even following price alerts on twitter :-( with very little success. Like most people, I'm going to see how the free EU version goes before considering buying the pro version. Could this be the system I've been dreaming of?

One question, when there is an 'Impulse' notification, I notice the yellow arrow appears at the top or bottom of the impulse candle. Does this just tell you what has happened and to wait for a retracement, or does the arrow appear earlier in the candle giving you time to react.

I will post my trades and look forward to discussing them with you.

Happy trading!

arrow mean there is an impulse. best is wait for retracement to get a good entry. but you can enter aggressively if you know what your doing.

hi friends anyone tells how we add harmonic ratio in our normal fibonacci indicator? or where we can see this source? can you please tell thanks in advance

hi my friend i have just analyze somethings in aud usd maybe its right or wrong i dont know can you please our genius fxsuccessor confirm it thanks in advance

Files:

asfarajeeba:
hi friends anyone tells how we add harmonic ratio in our normal fibonacci indicator? or where we can see this source? can you please tell thanks in advance

its easy, just add levels to your fibbo ni mt4.

asfarajeeba:
hi my friend i have just analyze somethings in aud usd maybe its right or wrong i dont know can you please our genius fxsuccessor confirm it thanks in advance

your cont can be correct, but is better to sell now than buy. i would be looking for buy when price goes lower then BUY-REVERSAL signal. There is no signal now.

harrydileon:
its easy, just add levels to your fibbo ni mt4.

how my friend its shows something differently then only i ask to members can you have any images of the ratio levels how we add to fibo?

look at harmonic forum in tsd pal. read all pages. or gogle it.

Reason: