Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 44

hiii...

daet:
The 2nd blessing ea developed by Timbo is still the best on all pairs. I'm making at least $4K a week (demo) on a $10K account. Each week i withdraw the profits, reset my demo to $10K and start again. Yes, like any martingale it's risky but after two weeks i've almost made my entire deposit which means from Monday i start trading with the markets money. The inevitable big BUST day will come, there is no doubt in my mind but who cares, it's not my money any more. Forget about Tytian and his EA which expires, unless you cross his grubby palm with $50 of course... Timbo, well done on your selfless help with the EA..!

according to your post, is that what you mean is Blessing Matriangle V5?,how long have you been forward testing it? and is it still profitable?...thnx

Amri

I've forward tested for 3 weeks now on a $10K account. It;s producing around $4K per week BUT i did have a big drawdown on Tuesday this week where EA lost $4K in one day. As of today that drawdown has already been made up, so i'll "withdraw" the weekly profits (this morning was at $3756) and start again on Monday. This is on a mini demo with optimised settings. I've left all settings as standard but stoploss=false and the following applies:

TP TP original

EUR 10 10

CHF 20 10

JPY 50 20

Still testing GBP

Lets see if we can improve..

compare Blessing SystemC v7b and Blessing SystemF v7.

F version very profit than C

close better that modify

lets see the backtest here

Files:
tian_1.jpg  24 kb

daet:
The 2nd blessing ea developed by Timbo is still the best on all pairs. I'm making at least $4K a week (demo) on a $10K account. Each week i withdraw the profits, reset my demo to $10K and start again. Yes, like any martingale it's risky but after two weeks i've almost made my entire deposit which means from Monday i start trading with the markets money. The inevitable big BUST day will come, there is no doubt in my mind but who cares, it's not my money any more. Forget about Tytian and his EA which expires, unless you cross his grubby palm with $50 of course... Timbo, well done on your selfless help with the EA..!

Can someone point me to where the "2nd blessing ea developed by Timbo" is? Thank you.

Blessing SystemC v7 free

if have any bug to let me know. say thank rifo.valas and me ^^

try this version. fit bug Modify profit.

because some time want manual to change profit. still one bug there

can anyone modify the EA to make the TP is bigger than gap? so that we can get more profits.

both gap and TP must be editable

where the link to get lastest EA (Blessing System).

i try Blessing_martiangel but eror opening order 130. what should i do? anyone can help me ...thanks

Here's one

Adjust Level1TP, TP, SL, PS (PipStep) to your own preferred settings, if use MM, decrease EF to increase lot size. The initial setting is very conservative: an account equity of 10,000 trades 0.01 lot only.

Enjoy:)

fxgear:
can anyone modify the EA to make the TP is bigger than gap? so that we can get more profits. both gap and TP must be editable

Thank you.

Reason: