Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 46

It's positive

Backtest on eur/usd from June 2004 show positive results from 10K to 30K+.

with microlots. It's not fast but steady. I'll do forward test for 3 months. If positive, will go live.

Yes, I hope to see Rifo return to this great thread he originated:)

FX Ninja:
gents ,

where is rifo been a while with no posts , did he abandon this thread or what ?

am forward testing the last version posted above , but i still dont get what is the EF ??

am testing the default settings on two platforms first station with EURUSD USDCHF 5000 demo fxlq 100 lev

the other is the four majors pairs 10000 same as above .

will appreciate if members interact & post suggestions we will all benefit .
Files:

AccountEquity()/EF

Sorry, I just name it EF to mean Equity Factor, it's used to calculate lot size.

FX Ninja:
gents ,

where is rifo been a while with no posts , did he abandon this thread or what ?

am forward testing the last version posted above , but i still dont get what is the EF ??

am testing the default settings on two platforms first station with EURUSD USDCHF 5000 demo fxlq 100 lev

the other is the four majors pairs 10000 same as above .

will appreciate if members interact & post suggestions we will all benefit .

where?

daet:
The 2nd blessing ea developed by Timbo is still the best on all pairs. I'm making at least $4K a week (demo) on a $10K account. Each week i withdraw the profits, reset my demo to $10K and start again. Yes, like any martingale it's risky but after two weeks i've almost made my entire deposit which means from Monday i start trading with the markets money. The inevitable big BUST day will come, there is no doubt in my mind but who cares, it's not my money any more. Forget about Tytian and his EA which expires, unless you cross his grubby palm with $50 of course... Timbo, well done on your selfless help with the EA..!

please could you tell me where is possible to download the last version of Rimbo blessing EA?

Thanks

Regards

blessing EA

The blessing EA works very well, i mad another $752 yesterday on a $14K demo account with a minilot on JPY, CHF,GBP and EUR. I'm waiting for the BIG BANG to wipe my account..

Boostrade, what steps are you taking to avoid the inevitable crash and which blessing are you using..?

For those who want the blessing EA written by Timbo, please PM me.

wipe

why shall the account get wiped while you can hegde it with no extra margin in FXDD ?

also we can use the daily BB to determaine the direction of the pair that way we can go back on line .

will aprecate if members discuss this point .

FX Ninja

Please explain how to hedge the account with FXDD...?

Also, the blessing EA is multidirectional so will take trades all around the market. The problem is shutting down the system when you have a negative float which occilates between +$200 to -$2500 in my recent experience..

Wake up people !

Why no one can post the ea that tytian has deleted ?

Please don't help this guy and post it to everybody.

thanks.

Hi boostrade, I think it's not enough from june 2004!! Try from gen 2002 and tell us if the account don't crash!! Which is the minimunm account that it's possible to use for start with your system? Work only on EUR/USD?

Thx

Bolla

Thanks

Hello boostrade,

Could you please post detailed instruction on how to set the EA?

Hedging

when you hedge order in FXDD you dont need extra margin , its the original order margin hedged at 0 balance .

so if things went out of control just an idea why dont we hedge all order stop the EA look @ the daily BB 20, 2 for that currency .

so to make it simple

daily BB for that currency .

if crossed the middle and we are stuck we hedge all order then wait

till it goes up till reaches the upper band then liqudate the hedged side then wait for profits to roll from the top to the bottom .

the risk is the spread which is nothing compared to loosing 25% of your equity .

please consider my idea & lets work on a solution for the risk rather than run from the hurricane which will strike you because you and me are tiny to hurricane wave .