Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 38

rainx:
It would be nice if you could post the full settings you have used. I used EUR/USD with FXDD Tick-data and 5 Minute timeframe. Backtesting-Mode "every tick". Equity curve see above

My settings were EUR/USD with FXDD Tick-data and 5 Minute timeframe. Backtesting-Mode "every tick."

I don't know why we are so different. I used 2 years backtesting.

mikejody:
My settings were EUR/USD with FXDD Tick-data and 5 Minute timeframe. Backtesting-Mode "every tick." I don't know why we are so different. I used 2 years backtesting.

Any chance that you could post your detailled account statement here? I really wonder what went wrong.

Much Better Results

I was finally able to get much better results (see attached). This is for a year.

This one is much better, the only thing that concerns me is that the modelling quality was only 80% and I've heard we're supposed to have 90% or better. I can't seem to find out how to get better quality.

Also, I take it this is set to the most conservative position ever imagined as the account balance went from 10,000 to about 10,080 in one year. Is there a way to adjust the risk so as to produce better results?

This is one of the best EAs I've tested so far. Any thoughts about going live?

Files:

mikejody:
This is one of the best EAs I've tested so far. Any thoughts about going live?

I am actually trading it live but it has a bug that I found yesterday, which is why I wouldn't suggest you to trade it live yet. Also there is still something wrong with your backtest. First mine was better (90% Modelling quality) and second it did much, much more trades here. What did you change to make it work?

mikejody:
Is there a way to adjust the risk so as to produce better results?

The EA is trading microlots (0.01) with its default settings. You could change that to a more comfortable value, like 0.10 or 1....

rainx:
I am actually trading it live but it has a bug that I found yesterday, which is why I wouldn't suggest you to trade it live yet. Also there is still something wrong with your backtest. First mine was better (90% Modelling quality) and second it did much, much more trades here. What did you change to make it work? The EA is trading microlots (0.01) with its default settings. You could change that to a more comfortable value, like 0.10 or 1....

I'm making some changes but now it is hanging up on me again, I'll keep trying.

hey tytian

please tell us the features of your EA ? why should people pay for it ? , because the EA which rainx has posted works perfectly !

you said no delay , no lag ! thats funny for this strategy , because you are placing limit orders ! no lag for what ? for placing limit orders ?

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
hey tytian

please tell us the features of your EA ? why should people pay for it ? , because the EA which rainx has posted works perfectly !

you said no delay , no lag ! thats funny for this strategy , because you are placing limit orders ! no lag for what ? for placing limit orders ?

hi FiFtHeLeMeNt.

this EA different idea from him.

why say no lag. deal pending stop level always follow limit level change to deal.

only one time dealing the market. all play by stop and limit change to deal, blessing control. and blessing free control use OrderClose. and this ea can follow manual or other ea to play scalping.

tytian

if it is different , I suggest to give people a trial week to test it and see the features. it is a good time , you may give us a trial version which works until end of this week.

no reply again ! lol , it shows your EA has nothing different ! I promise everyone in the forum to give you a reliable EA for this strategy. although I think this strategy is very risky and will bust your account some day.

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
no reply again ! lol , it shows your EA has nothing different ! I promise everyone in the forum to give you a reliable EA for this strategy. although I think this strategy is very risky and will bust your account some day.

Are you saying that even the blessing heiko EA is risky? It seems to have removed or lessened the risks, hasn't it?

Reason: