Profit Generator EA - page 83

Help......

sorry, I do not speak to English

I use the translator automatic rifle.

There is someone generous one that can put on the furum the last version of profit generator with all the general setting for the several coins?

thanks

Romano

hadimontakhabi:
are my results good and are they reliable?

I did have some time to tweak this EA for a friend (who is using this EA on live $25K account) and now you could use the new settings to forward test with much better results or make money with it. Look for red colored settings in attached test result.

good luck.

Ross.(hamvatan)

romano:
sorry, I do not speak to English

I use the translator automatic rifle.

There is someone generous one that can put on the furum the last version of profit generator with all the general setting for the several coins?

thanks

Romano

The latest I have and is working used on a live acount.

Good luck.

Ross.

Files:

ross123:

Good luck.

Ross.

Hi,

I am one question. Can you how modify this EA for futures - NDDEC6 nasdaq or S&P contracts SPDEC6?

Thanx

ross123:
I did have some time to tweak this EA for a friend (who is using this EA on live $25K account) and now you could use the new settings to forward test with much better results or make money with it. Look for red colored settings in attached test result.

good luck.

Ross.(hamvatan)

I was wondering if someone could post the latest version/settings of this EA?

ross123:

Good luck.

Ross.

Thanks for sharing the EA

Could you tell me what is the best time frame for this EA please?

Thank you!

Profit generator presets?

Hi

I have searched this thread and cant seem to locate what the best up-to-date resets would be for the different currencies.

What is the best time frame (daily?)

Look forward to a response

FxNorth

For those who asked for a copy of this EA, see my other post.. If you are such a newbie that can not find this EA on this page, Please don't install it and suddenly don't use it.

For others who asked about the setting etc. come on guys..When you open my posted results on the top of the results I have even marked the changed settings with red. at least pay attention!!!The time frame is there too.

This EA shows a lot of promise but you have to be very careful with it.

Good luck

Ross.

There you go:

Profit Generator 333

Symbol

GBPUSD (British Pound vs US Dollar (spot))

Period Daily (D1) 2006.03.01 00:00 - 2006.10.06 00:00 (2006.03.01 - 2006.10.09)

Model

Every tick (based on all available least timeframes with fractal interpolation of every tick)

Parameters

EAname="Pro-Gen_3"; ID_BASE=100000; LongBar=15; BarOpenPercent=0.5; MaxTrades=1; lots=1; stoploss=40; takeprofit=27; MM=true; Risk=10; PairsTraded=0; UseClose=true; TSactivation=9; TrailPips=2; UseHourTrade=false; FromHourTrade=7; ToHourTrade=20; UseSimpleTF=false; period=0; OneTradeperPeriod=false; Alerts=false; AlertOnlyMode=false; WeekendMode=true; hour_to_close=21; EMAconfirm=false; LowEMA=10; HighEMA=16; EMAtf=0; UseStoOpen=false; StoTF=1; Reverse=false; UseObsoleteMethod=true; OMwhenLossOnly=false; ObsoleteMinutes=10; Use50maFilter=true; MApips=10; UseTE=false; badtrades=2; ReEnter=2;

Good luck all,

Ross.

no trade since 3 days on demo account

Reason: