Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 37

forex-k писал(а) >>

the above is all there and it is not a cluster indicator. this indicator shows the gaps between the dollar pairs but with a larger period (1000)

only closing prices of bars are used

If the gap is big, two opposite orders should be opened, so it turns out to be a kind of "hedge" on the quid.

cad understand, pound understand. as far as i see from the figure, it looks like something like buying the pound/cad cross at the moment when this cross (synthetic) has strongly deviated from MA(XXX). in the expectation that it will "come back" and this deviation is abnormal.

Or is there some other black weights mystery here?

Shu >>:

кад понимаю, фунт понимаю. насколько я вижу из рисунка, это похоже на что-то вроде покупки кросса фунт/кад в момент, когда этот кросс (синтетический) сильно отклонился от МА(ХХХ). в расчёте, что он "вернётся" и это отклонение аномально.

или тут есть какая-то другая тайна чёрных гирь?

For example, you look at two different dollar charts, say USDJPY and USDCAD, and suddenly the price goes up on one chart and down on the other.

It's the same for the first indicator, but the second one has much bigger parameters and bigger timeframe, and the profit is not 1-2 pips but 100-500 pips. But you can wait for such a gap for a long time, for a month or two.

added information to the indicators: what is the maximum pair, minimum pair and delta, i.e. the gap

now testing and refining the advisor

this is what an indicator with a period of 100 M1 looks like

Files:
index-v4_3.ex4  11 kb

benik >>:

Не известно, только сколько это все продлится. Во время кризиса много хедж-фондов погорело из-за подобных подходов к торговле. Много объяснять не буду, напомню Вам только одно высказывание Талеба: "Anything that relies on correlation is charlatanism."

Отсюда.

Yes, of course. But any trading tactic can't make a profit forever. The main thing is to stop in time.

And as long as the system works, "Make the iron while the iron is hot"...

And then. Crises do not happen every day...

nailkin53 >>:

я не понял, что Вы имеет ввиду.

поясню на примере: 01.11 в 14:44 значение JPY -6 GBP -97 (на минутном ТФ, индикатор

indextV2.ex4), сейчас смотрю 01.11 в 14:44 значение JPY -18 GBP -68

The indextV2 indicator, if I understood correctly, is intended to be used on TF H1. Apparently, the calculated parameters are taken from this TF, regardless of which TF the indicator is installed on. If it is so, then if you set it on a smaller TF
(for example, as nailkin53 wrote, on M1), the indicator will be re-drawn until the "zero bar" on H1 closes. Then, during 1 minute there will be no re-drawing (from 00 min to 01 min), and then everything "jumps" again (from 02 min to the end of the hour). I apologise if I've explained it confusingly or if I've misunderstood something myself.

It is better to use V3 for M1.

MishaF >>:

Индикатор indextV2, если я правильно понял, предназначен для использования на ТФ H1. Видимо, расчетные параметры берутся с этого ТФ вне зависимости от того, на какой ТФ установлен индикатор. Если это так, то при установке на меньший ТФ
(например, как написал nailkin53, на М1), индикатор будет перерисовываться пока не закроется "нулевой бар" на Н1. Потом, в течение 1 минуты перерисовки не будет (с 00 мин до 01 мин), а потом всё снова "запрыгает" (с 02 мин до конца часа). Извиняюсь, если запутанно объяснил или сам что-то недопонял.

Для М1 лучше использовать V3.

the data is taken from its timeframe and this indicator can be used on any timeframe and with any averaging period

V1, V2, V3 is the same indicator, but I removed a small error in the latest version

forex-k >>:

добавил в индикаторы вывод информации : какая максимальная пара, минимальная и дельта т.е. разрыв

сейчас испытывается и дорабатывается советник

Dear author, is the delta specified for the zero bar (i.e. "reliable" readings we see only right after the bar closes)?

And another question: indicators indextV2.ex4 and indext-V2.ex4 draw slightly differently (readings are close, but there are differences). Have you changed the calculation algorithm? If so, in what connection, if not a secret?

forex-k >>:

данные берутся со своего таймфрейма и этот индикатор можно использовать на любых таймфреймах и с любым периодом усреднения

V1,V2, V3 это один и тот же индикатор, правда в последней версии я удалил небольшую ошибку

Then I don't know how to explain the redrawing :-)

Reason: