Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 66

Try and find Traderseven, he is also Dutch and I am sure will be able to help you as I know that he has done plenty of work with this system.

thanks Rifo

God bless u...

thanks for posting

h41k4L:
thanks rifo

how does this works>

See the PDF...thread page 1 first...and read all this thread BlessingSystem sections...

and for Rifo...where are U? do you finished the correct PDF V2 ?

please..post it...

thanks

can we modify blessing system like this?

rifo.valas:
Dear All,,,

it's a nice thing to know you my biggest trading system.. and i named by BLESSING SYSTEM.. I have been using this trading system for a year. and i could harvest min 40 pips a day just in one pair.. and i usually trade in 5 major pair.... so it must be 200 pip a day.

and guess what ... i don't use any indicator.. it's true.. and i am not a big liar.. The biggest advantage of this system is we don't have to afraid with news even NFP. Why?? because more volatile more profit we got...

Since i don't have enough time for being a baby sit in front of my computer. I need you all to make EA from this very simple trading system.

Just see my PDF file... happy pip to all.

May Allah bless u all.

Hello all

I am new to forex and First of all i want to thank everyone for helping me to know that someone can earn money with forex. I have been reading some websites and using some demo accounts for some months, then i came across this strategy from Valas and i thought about how it can be improved to not hit us bad. the first thing i thought about was to use alternate buy and sell stop/limits. so instead of keeping on buying when the market is going down we would buy+sell on the first level, then sell and buy on the second one (making sure the position which lost is doubled in the process) then if it does retrace we get back to the first level while we are doubling on the position that lost previously

so an example would be

market is going down sell and buy 1 lot

it goes on down, we collect the profit and open a 1 lot buy and 2 lots sell

we break even then we double the buy (2 lots ) and make another 1 lot sell

with such a system (particularly on GBPUSD) we would be almost 100% of always winning without being drown down.

What do you guys think

aimahab:
Hello all

I am new to forex and First of all i want to thank everyone for helping me to know that someone can earn money with forex. I have been reading some websites and using some demo accounts for some months, then i came across this strategy from Valas and i thought about how it can be improved to not hit us bad. the first thing i thought about was to use alternate buy and sell stop/limits. so instead of keeping on buying when the market is going down we would buy+sell on the first level, then sell and buy on the second one (making sure the position which lost is doubled in the process) then if it does retrace we get back to the first level while we are doubling on the position that lost previously

so an example would be

market is going down sell and buy 1 lot

it goes on down, we collect the profit and open a 1 lot buy and 2 lots sell

we break even then we double the buy (2 lots ) and make another 1 lot sell

with such a system (particularly on GBPUSD) we would be almost 100% of always winning without being drown down.

What do you guys think

Martingale based systems, however cleverly modified / disguised will always fail in the long run.

This is a mathematical fact.

forexmoments:
Martingale based systems, however cleverly modified / disguised will always fail in the long run. This is a mathematical fact.

Saw also several guys trying variants of this, never worked longer then a month

Martingale EA

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a martingale EA.

Simple EA.

1. Want it to start at 7am GTM

2. Take the trade in the direction of the last bar - this can be a variable, i.e 5 min, 15min - users choice.

3. Go on the direction, i.e. last 15 min bar, before 7am GTM, go in the direction of i.e TP of 20 (this to be a variable) and ST of 10 (this should be a variable). If you win, then the EA should stop and start again at 7am GTM next day and go in the direction of the last bar and timeframe assigned before. If you don't win on the first attempt, get stopped out, then it should reverse and go in the direction it got stopped out and the lot amount should be a variable, i.e times by first trade lot entered, i.e 0.01, 0.1 or 1 (which should also be a variable)... times by 2, 3, 4 (user will input and make choice) and the trade will go in that direction and this will carry on until you get a your win and then the EA will stop once you win, and as explained, should start next day 7am GTM and same over all again.

Thanks in advance,

Guess

guess121:
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a martingale EA.

Simple EA.

1. Want it to start at 7am GTM

2. Take the trade in the direction of the last bar - this can be a variable, i.e 5 min, 15min - users choice.

3. Go on the direction, i.e. last 15 min bar, before 7am GTM, go in the direction of i.e TP of 20 (this to be a variable) and ST of 10 (this should be a variable). If you win, then the EA should stop and start again at 7am GTM next day and go in the direction of the last bar and timeframe assigned before. If you don't win on the first attempt, get stopped out, then it should reverse and go in the direction it got stopped out and the lot amount should be a variable, i.e times by first trade lot entered, i.e 0.01, 0.1 or 1 (which should also be a variable)... times by 2, 3, 4 (user will input and make choice) and the trade will go in that direction and this will carry on until you get a your win and then the EA will stop once you win, and as explained, should start next day 7am GTM and same over all again.

Thanks in advance,

Guess

Look here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381

Reason: