Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 50

cucurucu:
I have done a quick modification now. Here are V1mini and V2mini. Don't use these EAs on standard accounts because they will blow up your account. They use lotsizes 10 times bigger than V1 and V2. For standard accounts use V1 and V2.

Thank you very much for this. I have a general question; if I run these EAs on one computer, then must log off to take that computer with me, can I log back in to my IBFX account on another computer, and as long as I have the same EAs running as on my notebook comptuter then the EAs will function normally?

I just want to make sure I can switch back and forth between computers and not mess up the open orders or how the EA works.

Thank you again for this help.

mikejody:
gbolla, would you be able to make this one EA using the mini EA that cucurucu just developed above?

I have modified gbolla's EA for minilots. Here it is:

Files:
v1v2_mini.mq4  6 kb

mikejody:
Thank you very much for this. I have a general question; if I run these EAs on one computer, then must log off to take that computer with me, can I log back in to my IBFX account on another computer, and as long as I have the same EAs running as on my notebook comptuter then the EAs will function normally?

I just want to make sure I can switch back and forth between computers and not mess up the open orders or how the EA works.

Thank you again for this help.

I really can't help you with this. My guess is that it will work ok, but I never tried it. Why don't you try this with a demo account?

cucurucu:
I have modified gbolla's EA for minilots. Here it is:

Very good, but this still opened just .01 lots for me, is that right? You mentioned needing $3,000 for each pair, I'm using a mini account with 320.00 in the account. Should it still be opening .01 lots in the mini?

3000$ for each pair in a standard account

300$ for each pair in a mini account

For your 320$ balance in mini account the correct initial lot is 0.01. So it seems to work ok. When your balance grows over 600$ you should have an initial lotsize of 0.02.

cucurucu:
3000$ for each pair in a standard account

300$ for each pair in a mini account

For your 320$ balance in mini account the correct initial lot is 0.01. So it seems to work ok. When your balance grows over 600$ you should have an initial lotsize of 0.02.

ok very good; I really appreciate that you are not charging for this EA, like so many people do. Especially that this one has such a great equity curve.

How Does it Work?

Cucurucu,

Can you give us a quick understanding of how V1 and V2 work? I see that it immediately enters a buy order and a sell order, both of which have a 27 pip take profit and a 200 pip stop loss.

Obviously I don't understand this well, as it appears that when one order takes the target out the other has a 27 pip loss so nothing was gained.

Can you explain it briefly so that I can understand how the EA works?

Cucurucu

i start 2 miniaccounts ibfx i run v1min+v2min

so the EA open lots

capital 300 lot=0.01

capital 3000 lot=0.05

its correct?

che:
Cucurucu

i start 2 miniaccounts ibfx i run v1min+v2min

so the EA open lots

capital 300 lot=0.01

capital 3000 lot=0.05

its correct?

Yes. For a mini account it is correct.

mikejody:
Cucurucu,

Can you give us a quick understanding of how V1 and V2 work? I see that it immediately enters a buy order and a sell order, both of which have a 27 pip take profit and a 200 pip stop loss.

Obviously I don't understand this well, as it appears that when one order takes the target out the other has a 27 pip loss so nothing was gained.

Can you explain it briefly so that I can understand how the EA works?

Why don't you read my earlier posts? (around #270-#300 on this thread). I think you'll find all about V1 and V2.

Reason: