Newbie needs advice - page 2

I think for a newbie does not have to trade using EA. and I think it would be better if the newbie could try trading with a manual than with EA. Due to we can get a manual trading trading skills. by trading using EA then our trading skills will not be developed.

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: PIPSCUTTER

E-mail : info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

But read it, it has very valuable information for us new people on the forex trading business

Interesting page, however the design is very poor and unattractive. But read it, it has very valuable information for us new people on the forex trading business

Interesting page, however the design is very poor and unattractive. But read it, it has very valuable information for us new people on the forex trading business

Demo trading is very useful for beginners as well as for experts also. Many senior traders use demo trading to analyze there different strategies for trading. So we should give some time to demo trading even we are experienced traders in order to get in touch with practice. Because practice makes a man perfect.

Newbies in forex as well as in other markets must began trading with the help of demo account. They will get a chance to learn and improve by doing so.

For newbies, my advice to you is to invest. Only invest what you can afford to lose. Don?t risk investing more than you cannot look at positively later on. You'll definitely lose at times, but when you lose you are not necessarily a loser, believe me. I'd rather you accept your failure and learn from it. But if you call yourself a loser no one will be able to change your mind.

demo accounts and real accounts, quasi equally useful. although only trading demo account with virtual money, but if there is no demo account so we could experience a loss of trading

Newbie traders should focus more on building a right approach as how they foresee the risks associated with their investments and how to manage those risks.

Reason: