Price_Channel_v6-ea - page 8

Hi bruno,

Is there any reason to stop trading this method? it seems profitable right?

Hello cami,

I am to go on an evolution and a change of indicators which made me change method

Which stoploss do you recommend to use in order to test it?

the 30 pips of the 50 pips? or do you recommend to stop testing it? The reason i ask you is that yesterday i tried it with excellent results so i wonder if you recommend to use it or not.

thanks a lot

Try SL: 50

the topic died?

dellan:
the topic died?

No comment...

Raff

Files:

I am forward testing this EA with pre-set attached in elite section since the middle of May.

So, you may see the result on EURUSD. Other pairs are in small losses.

I found this settings (preset file) and this EA is not trading often.

If somebody finds the other settings for this EA to trade more often - it will be great.

haubentaucher:
very nice indicator!! have attached to pictures from today, eventuaelly helpfull for entry and exit. It would be great somebody could built an EA!

1 min chart

BrunoFX:
Hello.

Today I come to propose a new method to you which proved reliable manually. I know that newdigital uses this indicator on its method, but today the approach is different .

Here several weeks that one of my best friends trade with this method than it improved much and who is advantageous still today. I attach you statement carried out today. The strategy is not to do one 100% gaining (almost impossible especially with the current market) but by using a known indicator: PriceChannel_stop-v6 .

Rules:

Red: sell and Bleu:Sell

SL: 30

tp:7

I wish that this EA is in multiframe and in multi currencies please.

The ea will have to as many open new a trade after the closing of the precedent time as the conditions are present .

I rather clearly hope to have been and precis. By advance thank you of your assistance.

very nice indicator!! have attached to pictures fron today, eventuaelly helpfull for entry and exit.

It would be great somebody could built an EA!

Reason: