Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 67

After forward testing DIN indicator for 2 months, I come to this conclusion

DIN is unreliable on a choppy market and on news release

I am planning to switch the time frame from M30 to H1 and H4

and make it as DIN ver 2.0,

I am still working for it now.

and of course still using dolly, isakas, and nina as the main indicator.

Need your contribution when it ready..

Din forward test

Ancoll,

Since we already have a version 2 series it would be better to call it version 3.

Could you run a backtest on the most recent version 2.6 where I added the check for losses to see if the trades match and how many losses go away?

Perhaps the new version would prove more profitable.

Robert

to ANCOLL :

my English is poor

I use your (Dolly + Isakas + Nina) System and add this dope out price indicator,I finde it give me a good support and resistance.

Files:

@Mr Pip

I think the version of the EA is 2.0 but the version of the indicator is still 1.0

The next new thread which I will post is a new DIN indicator only with TF H1 or H4.

@over_2

Thanks I will try yours

version 2.6

I found a bug in v2.6.

When I moved the code for checking trading time sessions to a function I mistakenly set YesStop to TRUE. If you set useTradingHours to false the EA will not place trades.

This is now fixed. I did not change the version number because this is a very minor change.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you always have useTradingHours to true this fix will not affect you.

Posting at the usual place.

Robert

New EA v1.6

Version 1.6

Link is gone from first message so I will post here.

No changes to indicators.

Ancoll,

The idea was to have a link from the first message to my post where I can update the zip file or individual EAs. Otherwise things will get lost in the messages. And you will need to update the zip file in the first message when I post a zip file or add the new versions each time I post one.

Version 1.8

I added Damiani_volatmeter custom indicator as a filter.

I added same to version 2.4.

New version 2.6 with delay feature added.

I was not allowed to have more than 5 attachments so I removed version 2.4. The only change in 2.6 is the delay feature so this should not be a problem.

Robert

no entry no exit

I found an error in v2.6, when no indcator are selected for entry or exit, the EA still executes a BUY position and then immediatelly closes the position. Check the pic and report.

Check this on your own to see if it continually happens.

Files:

error in v2.6

padamfx:
I found an error in v2.6, when no indcator are selected for entry or exit, the EA still executes a BUY position and then immediatelly closes the position. Check the pic and report. Check this on your own to see if it continually happens.

I do not consider this a real error. The assumption is that at least one of the indicators will be used.

There is no need to check this.

That is because the code assumes all indicators say to place the trade. Then when an indicator is seleccted to be used a check is made to see if the indicator says not to place the trade. If none of the indicators is used then the EA will always place a buy trade immediately because there is no indicator to say not to open a trade.

The EA placed the buy trade because that is what is checked first. When no indicators are used for exit then exit rule is always met so of course the trade exits immediately.

The 1.x versions work in the same way.

Robert

Exit Strategy

Hi Dear,

well first of all thanks to you for giving the idea of combining 3 systems. i have been trading live trading manually and getting good profit. Now please if you will define what would be the exit strategy then it will be helpfull for me.

Thanx

nadeematta:
Hi Dear,

well first of all thanks to you for giving the idea of combining 3 systems. i have been trading live trading manually and getting good profit. Now please if you will define what would be the exit strategy then it will be helpfull for me.

Thanx

I will release DIN ver 3.0 soon, and give a better exit..

Wishing your contribution and support when it's released.

Reason: