Period- Day (D1)
Model quality - n/a
Chart mismatch errors - 7421104

chief2000:

Model- All ticks
Period- Day (D1)
Model quality - n/a
Chart Mismatch Error - 7421104
We learn from our mistakes, both our own and others'!

KillForex:

I don't know why I should sell it, I'm not sure if it's a good system or a good optimization, good system returns profit without optimization and in all timeframes, I mean without adjustment.I don't have any optimizations, because my system has MA with period 1, as a filter, and the main signals are going completely on a twisted system.

/ Chart without report deleted - Mathemat./

So when will forex be killed?)

KillForex:

I don't know why I should sell it, I'm not sure if it's a good system or a good optimization, good system returns profit without optimization and in all timeframes, I mean without adjustment.I don't have any optimizations, because my system has MA with period 1, as a filter, and the main signals are going completely on a twisted system.

/ Chart without report deleted - Mathemat./

If you have a trading system, a strategy should be as simple as 2 +2 = 4, then it will be a trading strategy and you can define the profit for yourself.

FEAR:

A trading system or strategy should be as simple as 2+2=4, then it will be a trading strategy well as profit will be determined for yourself what you need Looking for graaal in the wrong place
Right, you can not say for sure that TS will be profitable in the future, if it was profitable at some point of time. Therefore, the phrase "profitable system" sounds too self-confident and is not often encountered, especially by "sellers" of such systems.

FEAR:

A trading system or strategy should be as simple as 2+2=4, then it will be a trading strategy and you will decide for yourself what profits you need.

I think that a profitable system is something that works everywhere and on any pair without a lot of bullshit, like indicators and various adaptations.

KillForex:

As for me a profitable system is something that works everywhere and on any pair without a lot of bullshit, like indicators and various adaptations, but those who write about grails have probably never understood that they do not exist

You write that there is no such thing as a grail, and you immediately say that "a profitable system is one that works everywhere on any pair.
Isn't it a grail?

chief2000:

You write that there is no grail and then you say that "a profitable system is one that works everywhere and on any pair".
Isn't it a grail?

No it's not a grail, it's a profitable TS with its own losses and profits, I have come to this criterion and I have done it for myself, any pair, any TF, the stability is immediately visible such TS, and people want something that will give a profit without losses, there is no such thing, you have to search for it your whole life, I do not write robots, I work through my small software and Excel, I came to the conclusion long ago that what was in the market in the past does not matter in the future

KillForex:
No it's not a grail, it's a profitable TS with its own losses and profits, that's the criterion I came to and did for myself, any pair, any TF, the stability is immediately visible such TS, and people want something that will give more profits without downs, there is no such thing, even if you search your whole life, I do not write robots, working through their small soft and Exel, came to the conclusion long ago that was in the market in the past does not matter in the future

Are you draining?
Reason: