Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 60

ANCOLL:
BREAKING NEWS

Some trader from my place using this new broker

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/5948-wow-broker-which-can-give-1-pip-spread#comment_147734

They can give 1 pip spread for 4 major pairs

SInce this thread is not discussing about broker, so we can continue on that thread.

Hope this may help.

I wont rush to any new broker, unless you based your trades on scapling and you risk small account... wait at least one year and let others test this broker and listen to thier feedback, sometimes if he give you 1 pip he might not fill your orders during the news and still he is on the leagal side

if the broker is in US or Canada that does not make him a better broker maybe it makes him leagal but still we have lots of crap here its a big country.... so don't rush

@MiniMe

thanks for your comment MiniMe,

I appreciate it...

And I will test it with small account first before changing my broker.

ANCOLL:
@MiniMe

thanks for your comment MiniMe,

I appreciate it...

And I will test it with small account first before changing my broker.

hi, after several checks on few different good ea, and doing some backtest, now i've prepared to test with real money, it going to be 24h w 4 time shift (a person 6 hours) and using NF as my broker (any better broker?), could you please be kind to told me what i've to avoid and what to follow, and i'll keep inform the result in each week

best regards

irwansyah

JAP Pairs

this post was removed and placed on here...

Unable to answer Private Messages

My develpment system crashed last week and the shop had to clean the hard drive and re-install XP Pro. I just got the system back and now must re-install everything, setup my network and DSL and then move everything from backup to the correct directories. Over 40 gig to move.

Until then I am using my old Win98 system for emails. For some reason when I access this site it logs me in as akil instead of MrPip. Because of this I can not read my private messages. I have tried logging out and logging back in but I do not remember my password.

Robert

Password remembered

akil:
My develpment system crashed last week and the shop had to clean the hard drive and re-install XP Pro. I just got the system back and now must re-install everything, setup my network and DSL and then move everything from backup to the correct directories. Over 40 gig to move.

Until then I am using my old Win98 system for emails. For some reason when I access this site it logs me in as akil instead of MrPip. Because of this I can not read my private messages. I have tried logging out and logging back in but I do not remember my password.

Robert

Just as I clicked to submit the above message I remembered my password. I have now written it down for easy access.

Robert

Entry points

I have been watching other people's and my own trades of this fab EA for several weeks. I think it's good at defining major trend and the main underlying logic works well that is why it can often recover from temp losses.

One area it can be improved and that would increase profitability is better entry points. Sometimes it opens a trade while in retracement and occasionally at the end of the trend.

If CCI_Woodie with LSMA can be used to avoid these problems, that would improve the EA, may be CCI will replace one of the existing filters (if there are too many already).

1. If LSMA (say on 15 Min chart) is Red never open a Buy position at this point and the other way round. (red arrows on the chart)

2. If CCI_14 or CCI_34 reached +200 level (overheated) dont open a new Buy position but let existing run as usual. ( left yellow arrow on the chart)

Or another indi can be used to detrmine tops and valleys. (RSI or Williams)

3. If one of two co-related pairs, say GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY, is exhausted and started moving in the opposite direction, would be useful to close the 2nd pair even if it hasnt reached its TP.

I can provide 'iCustom' code to get values from CCI_Woodie.

Your comments are welcome.

Chart image attached.

Files:
suggest.jpg  105 kb

Wow this EA confidence level dropped quick. I'm live for 3 weeks now and cant seem to get any profit. -160 pips and pl is negative -300.

Any complex system has it's weakness sometimes........

version 2.4 confidence

benfranklin:
Wow this EA confidence level dropped quick. I'm live for 3 weeks now and cant seem to get any profit. -160 pips and pl is negative -300.

Strange, I show up 246 pips on GBPUSD since March 1. That is the only pair I backtested during development of this EA. The default settings are for GBPUSD on FXDD. Other pairs might need other settings, even though the early tests show profitable trades on the YEN crosses.

I have always found that each pair needs its own set of inputs regardless of indicators in the strategy.

Robert

Reason: