Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 71

HOw long you been testing the system

The reason I use DIN 3.0 indikator is I can't find v2.6 indikator.

Is the v2.6 indikator called "KuskusIndikators.rar" in Mr.Pip siganture in post 372??

OR

In ANCOLL 1st post attachment "Your meta trader.rar"??

I use indicators from MrPip post, there is a package with everything you need. Didn't look whats inside first post's package, maybe is has everything too, not sure.

2 forexking: I test this ea from 07.20, currently it is ~7% up. It was 20+% up yesterday, had really bad day today, hit maybe 6 losses. So beware, it ain't no holy grail.

Hi there

How long you been testing this system and do you think it will pass the test

Cheers

What currency is returning the best results

The reason I use DIN 3.0 indikator is I can't find v2.6 indikator.

Is the v2.6 indikator called "KuskusIndikators.rar" in Mr.Pip siganture in post 372??

OR

In ANCOLL 1st post attachment "Your meta trader.rar"??

I use indicators from MrPip post, there is a package with everything you need. Didn't look whats inside first post's package, maybe is has everything too, not sure.

2 forexking: I test this ea from 07.20, currently it is ~7% up. It was 20+% up yesterday, had really bad day today, hit maybe 6 losses. So beware, it ain't no holy grail.

What currency is returning the best results?

Cheers

Hi there how are the tests going with the din system

ANCOLL:
NOTE!!! THIS POST ALWAYS UPDATE TO THE LATEST (16 April 07)

Project start : 14 Dec 06

Background :

Three famous system olly , Isakas, and Nina have already been approved profitable by traders with accuracy more than 70%.

Imagine this, what will it be if these 3 system combine and share their indicators together?

Taking GMACD, DIGISTOCH and Dolly trading time from Dolly; kuskus starlight from Isakas; and stepMA from Nina; then the discussion begins....

Now it is the time for 3 profitable famous system Dolly, Isakas, and Nina to cooperate and combine POWER.

The purpose: )

In this thread, we will discuss together these 3 combined power and hopefully we can create a perfect entry and later a perfect exit for trading.

Everybody is free to do forward test, modify or alter for the sake of improvement.

The rules :

1.Use M30 for the chart

2.Nina will mostly give a message alert before KusKus

3.Look at the screen and wait for the KusKus 3 indicators to match ( All blue or All Red )

4.All the colors should match ( 3 red or 3 blue ) and the entry should be with the 4H and 1 Daily trend which go with the same DIRECTION

5.BBands_Stop + Ashi + KusKus + 4H + 1D are all the same color then take the trade if not ... then skip the trade

Spesific rule can be seen in HERE

FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)

Q: I want to know about the origin of these 3 trading system

A: Here is the thread for these system

Dolly : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Isakas kuskus: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

Nina : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Q: What are this thread discussing right now? (update)

A: EA is under heavy contruction, need your programming skill and forward test, let's work together. Latest EA can be download for forward test at here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page25

Q: Thanks a lot, I want to do something in return, but how?

A: You can give any positive contribution in this thread, follow our discussion

Q: I want to give thanks for your system, to whom I should give the credits?

A : These people are deserved for it;

Mr.Pip (a.k.a Robert) for developing EA

MiniMe (a.k.a Alan) for his idea on this thread

Zeman (Isakas), Nina (NINA), cja, hymn, frantacech for Dolly, Isakas, and Nina systems

Forex TSD should be proud having these amazing people

Q:What did you attach here?

A: I attached my template and indicator exactly the same with the one I am using, you may alter if you want

Remember one thing

SHARING IS CARING

-by MiniMe-

Hi there how are the tests going with the din system?

Cheers man good work lets hope it pulls through looks good so far

forexking:
Hi there how are the tests going with the din system? Cheers man good work lets hope it pulls through looks good so far

Dude you need to chill out. You've filled nearly 2 full pages of posts asking the same question, just quoting different people to try and elicit a response, regardless of the fact someone else posted they earned 12% in a week using the EA. Just attach it to a chart and let it run, its not hard.

This is my last trade using din v2.6

Is there something wrog??

lost $2.546 in a week??

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/6/f_din02rm_3649667.gif

duyduy:
This is my last trade using din v2.6

Is there something wrog??

lost $2.546 in a week??

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/9/8/6/f_din02rm_3649667.gif

I got even worse result, 5 trades only 1 win. totally lost around $ 6,000.looks like we need reverse all orders.

I haven't read the previous posts but I have some guys sending me emails, it has been a long time since I checked on this system

ANCOLL tried to correct the DIN EA and he made a new thread for that.

There has been some issues with this EA raised by ANCOLL ,me and others, none of those issues were solved.

So I would suggest that no one use this EA for a live account.

If you know the idea behind this system and you know how to filter the market from false signals then you better trade this system manually which is Isakas ( by Zeman) system plus minor modifications

MiniMe:
I haven't read the previous posts but I have some guys sending me emails, it has been a long time since I checked on this system

There has been some issues with this EA raised by ANCOLL ,me and others, none of those issues were solved.

If you know the idea behind this system and you know how to filter the market from false signals then you better trade this system manually which is Isakas ( by Zeman) system plus minor modifications

Thanks minimie, will wait for an update from ancoll

I'm reading blessing system from 5th element from 1st page . it's already 4 days. Wow that's long

duyduy:
Thanks minimie, will wait for an update from ancoll I'm reading blessing system from 5th element from 1st page . it's already 4 days. Wow that's long

the blessing also have a problem, which is big market movement.

However if you follow the simple rules in the blessing EA u will be able to make money and maybe double your accout

rules

1-have a 2500$ account

2- trade one pair which is EU/US only

3- trade mini lots

4- each month remove your profit from that account as one day this account will blow for sure

5- keep doing that ( make moeny and remove it from the account )

Good luck

MiniMe:

hi,minime,ThX,U R very kind.2 years ago,when I know nothing about Forex. I lost $11,500 real money(my tuition fee,have to do part time job when studying,really hard). Now I saved a little bit money and come back play with some demo first,try to find a stable method to trade,but my 3 demo account failed.and 1 demo running with DIN 2.6 but still not get good result.trust you guys can make a good EA,will support and help.

Reason: