Forex Systems/Bots

Eventhough I have not made any money so far, this forum has helped me a lot. So sharing some of the systems i have. Those testing, pls share the results.

If the response is good, will share more when time permits.

Files:

Hello,

You are sharing the information related to forex trading which is very useful to me and other also. I saw your link which also contain a good forex related information. Thanks for sharing.

thanks!!

Pls share the results after testing.

To be frank, I have made some money. My $1,000.00 mini account i have transformed to $13,000.00 in three months. But that was in Demo .

In Live My $1,500.00 mini account went back to $600.00. This was due to my emotion. I had no emotion in demo and so i didn't care much. But in live, I couldn't control it. I am still learning how to control it.

SRS Trend Rider - a Hybrid System

Files:

Controlling your emotions while trading is very important my friend. Trading on a demo account & fully pretending & imagining it's a real live account is an effective strategy

JPT69:
Pls share the results after testing. To be frank, I have made some money. My $1,000.00 mini account i have transformed to $13,000.00 in three months. But that was in Demo . In Live My $1,500.00 mini account went back to $600.00. This was due to my emotion. I had no emotion in demo and so i didn't care much. But in live, I couldn't control it. I am still learning how to control it.

which of the systems do you use while demo trading to have that result in demo and which do you use in live trading. Combining the three strategy(systems) will be a good idea on how not to lose

if you are telling from the beginning, that your systems don`t make any money, I`m skeptical about any changes to take place after we test your EAs

JPT69:
Eventhough I have not made any money so far, this forum has helped me a lot. So sharing some of the systems i have. Those testing, pls share the results. If the response is good, will share more when time permits.
Reason: