Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 65

I have updated the indicator on the first page,

Now you just copy the folder to your meta trader, and use my template

It will come out exactly with the one I am using right now,

You may alter if you wish

Where on the first page?

I've always liked this system and I know settings are key but it hasn't been really profitable for me. What I'm pleading here for today is for someone to just let me know what settings I should use to make this 70%+ profitable. Are the defaults the best to use? There are so many user input settings in the EA that it makes me feel overwhelmed. If someone can let me know what settings I should change and test but tell me the main things that I shouldn't change that keep the EA safe/conservative/profitable I'll delete the extern in the code so I don't change the wrong things.

Thank you

matrixebiz:
I've always liked this system and I know settings are key but it hasn't been really profitable for me. What I'm pleading here for today is for someone to just let me know what settings I should use to make this 70%+ profitable. Are the defaults the best to use? There are so many user input settings in the EA that it makes me feel overwhelmed. If someone can let me know what settings I should change and test but tell me the main things that I shouldn't change that keep the EA safe/conservative/profitable I'll delete the extern in the code so I don't change the wrong things. Thank you

Default setting on GBP/US works best, however forword live testing i found that when the EA lose a position, it lose another one after it (so losses comes in pairs ) also when closing a profitable position it opens another one which sometimes cause a loss, till these isssues are fixed I wont recomend for you to trade this EA, the developer is on vacation Mrpip, and he mostly busy, I hope he will find the time to look into these issues

Regards,

Alan

MiniMe:
Default setting on GBP/US works best, however forword live testing i found that when the EA lose a position, it lose another one after it (so losses comes in pairs ) also when closing a profitable position it opens another one which sometimes cause a loss, till these isssues are fixed I wont recomend for you to trade this EA, the developer is on vacation Mrpip, and he mostly busy, I hope he will find the time to look into these issues

Regards,

Alan

Oh, shoot Ok, thank you for letting me know. BTW, what does this mean? (See pic) Does it mean I should make a trade? Should the EA DIN 2.4 be doing it for me? and which indicator do I turn off to disable this alert since it's in my experts log tab anyway? Thank again.

Files:
din.jpg  57 kb
din2.jpg  190 kb

We need a code in the EA to switch the trading OFF for that day if it has opened the position whether it lose or win.

matrixebiz:
Oh, shoot Ok, thank you for letting me know. BTW, what does this mean? (See pic) Does it mean I should make a trade? Should the EA DIN 2.4 be doing it for me? and which indicator do I turn off to disable this alert since it's in my experts log tab anyway? Thank again.

there is a indicator that is called waddah attar indicator on your screen ( the second one from down) , which is not used in the EA you can even remove it from the chart, or from the indicator setting go to alertcount and set it to zero.

ANCOLL, agree DIN is a great EA but yet not ready for live real accounts, there is still work to be done

MrPip:
A follow up to prior post. Another possibility is to only place a trade if a reverse signal occurs. After a buy only allow sell in same trade session, after sell only allow buy. Robert

I think its a good idea,

If anybody wants -

i wrote some code that gives a delay between trades - ( between last OrderCloseTime() and next order) which can be adjusted.

It's in my own EA, which opens trades based on BB_Stop or Nina_stepMa + a few filters. It opens positions at the right time but i need to build in 'Exit' or Take Profit part.

european:
I think its a good idea,

If anybody wants -

i wrote some code that gives a delay between trades - ( between last OrderCloseTime() and next order) which can be adjusted.

It's in my own EA, which opens trades based on BB_Stop or Nina_stepMa + a few filters. It opens positions at the right time but i need to build in 'Exit' or Take Profit part.

It would be great european, but only a programmer will be able to make use of that code, and we don't have too many in this thread

european:
I think its a good idea,

If anybody wants -

Hi European,

I would appreciate if you shared your code for the delay.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: