Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 57

farrellunna:
In 1 day sometime there are more than 1 trade with EA Isakas in one pair in one time frame. maybe 2 maybe 3 maybe only 1. in my mind i only trade with tp 10-20pip for every trade. just like isakas exit rule number 1. and every trade get TP , not allow trading until there is a new good signal. may be the new signal come tommorow..or maybe come in this day too..

can you get that... ? to difficult for me to explain..my english is bad.

sorry if that to much. thanks

I think what's wanted is an option to take only one trade and not re-enter till next 'good' Isakas signal produced.

Well, but what if it's a strongly trending market and you can make 100 pips if you stay in, think most people would like that to be available.

european:
MiniMe,

its unrealistic to be able to run EAs all the time and there are Sat & Sundays when markets are closed.

Well, this morning EA started trades on retracement so there may be some losses an I will post them as well.

I didn't see any recommendations on the size of the Demo account.

If somebody wants to count my pips - they are welcome - I m interested in profits

I did not expect you to run it on Sundays and Saterday , sure I meant for trading hours..... I did not expect I have to explain this... but yes I mean running the EA during trading hours which means switch it off on weekends, otherwise the overall the performance is not totally realistic and what i want to show is the overall performance the bad side if any and the good side, I am not interested in showing off or getting more people to this thread we want real results that reflect the market in all cases, as people who plan to use the DIN EA will mostly run it and forget about it. ( in a way idiot proof - thats my target)

I hope this point is clear, We want to see the good and bad ( if any) results, so pls run the EA for a week or so (turn it off on weekends ) and show the results, don't try to show off its not important in this thread

MiniMe:
I did not expect you to run it on Sundays and Saterday , sure I meant for trading hours..... I did not expect I have to explain this... but yes I mean running the EA during trading hours which means switch it off on weekends, otherwise the overall the performance is not totally realistic and what i want to show is the overall performance the bad side if any and the good side, I am not interested in showing off or getting more people to this thread we want real results that reflect the market in all cases, as people who plan to use the DIN EA will mostly run it and forget about it. ( in a way idiot proof - thats my target) I hope this point is clear, We want to see the good and bad ( if any) results, so pls run the EA for a week or so (turn it off on weekends ) and show the results, don't try to show off its not important in this thread

Weakends run was a joke, Mr Mini

I have some pretty good results for Din 2.4 on jpy currencies today again (half day),

will publish them later

euro

Thats what I said to Mrpip he seems to have created the holy grill for the JAP pairs.

Most of the good results I have are on USJAP and GBJAP

I started running this ea on demo about two days ago. It did good the first day but now is in the negative. I am running the nine pairs mini me posted. I am wondering if you guys have noticed that it seems to do best on the european market. It was in a heavy drawdown (25%) last night but has since recovered almost back to even since I woke up. I am wondering if maybe we should only run it on the european session?

pooper scoopers:
I started running this ea on demo about two days ago. It did good the first day but now is in the negative. I am running the nine pairs mini me posted. I am wondering if you guys have noticed that it seems to do best on the european market. It was in a heavy drawdown (25%) last night but has since recovered almost back to even since I woke up. I am wondering if maybe we should only run it on the european session?

Default setting for the DIN is to trade EU and ASIAN session only

European

You really like big stuff don't you, big demo account IMAX screen shot.

can you please show the results only, if you don't know how to do it, then its ok

My trading results for today 7-12 am GMT. JPY pairs performed well.

At some point all the trades were in profit. I had to turn off my pc at around 12 so closed a couple of trades maually.

The first (highlited) trade would go into red - loss, as TP wasn't reached and GBP/USD went down afterwards.

Files:
trade6.jpg  254 kb

european:
I think what's wanted is an option to take only one trade and not re-enter till next 'good' Isakas signal produced. Well, but what if it's a strongly trending market and you can make 100 pips if you stay in, think most people would like that to be available.

Well I had similar idea. Do not EVER loose profit when you reach it. So I put TP high in the sky, and tried different settings for trailing SL.

Option 1:

- Set SL to 50 (after open, you not loose a trade on first retracement. Gives the EA chance and space to breakeven)

- trailing stop wait to trail set to small value eg: 5

So when you have 5 pips of profit, SL sticks 5 pips away. So you can win much when trend is strong. When it goes other direction you take almost max profit thanks to near SL

Problem is that when you loose on initial SL (e.g. 50) you loose much. The result for today's tests is loss.

Option 2:

- Set small SL eg, 5 pips

- Set trailing stop to trail immediatelly

I'm just checking it. The idea is that if signal is good you will never loose profit. If its wrong you loose not much. So overall you win depending on quality of signals.

What is the problem with using these concept with EA is that when SL is reached and signal is still present the EA places order again. So you usally loose on spread.

I think that it would be good idea to either:

- wait with opening next order until new signal is generated

- or wait a little bit and see few next ticks E.g.: when the previous was LONG and stopped on SL. Wait to see few ticks to confirm the signal -> try to open again with price lower than previous SL. However if you see that strong trend up continues, open again even higher than previous SL.

What do you think?

q_JAK

good entry we had like 100s idea of good entry but how good they are ?

like if you use ASCTrend or Nina or Fisher you will have early entry but are they good enough enough to decide to open the trade ??? I am not sure, we will have to run tests along with Diminai voltmeter to decide, anyhow in the setting of the EA there are lots of indicators , you can enable or disable some of the inidcators that decide the entry point that will give you an early entry , because for a tarde to happen all the indicators have to be true or no trade? Mrpip porgrame it so we can play with the setting.

Very Good idea but, pls any tests for changing the setting keep a record and let us know, all you have to do is disable some of the indicators by setting thier value to 0.

Good idea

q_jak:

What do you think?

q_JAK

I need to have a look on what options are already built in by MrPip.

My general idea of a good TP/TS is that once your trade hits the original TP it might, if the trend continues:

1. set another TP/SL

or

2. switch to TS (Trailing Stop)

euro

Reason: