Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 52

thnx for the quick reply Robert,

Now i understand it.

Shaker

using EAs on 4 hr charts

jerrydeng:
I have heard the "DIN" system is mainly used for M30 period. But i used to trade a bigger period ex 4H. so i wish use DIN also useful on 4H TF. I dont know the results if DIN runs on 4H. so i think some change will be needed of it. Who can recoding it or give a good setting for 4H trading. Help! and thanks in advance.

There is a setting called SignalTimeFrame that can be set to 240 to trade the 4 hr chart. Not sure about settings for the indicators though.

I am currently unable to backtest as MT4 has deleted all of my history data for all currency pairs. I last did a backup of my data on Feb 9 and was about to do another backup. I ran a backtest on another ea and had a modeling quality of 4%. When I checked my 1 minute data it was only from March 2, 2007. Refrsh om 1 minute chart and using Home key did not download any more data. I contacted FXDD and they gave me a link to download FXDD 1 minute data. Problem is the data is only until Feb 6 so there is currently a gap of 3 weeks. I will call them again tomorrow to try to fix the problem. This is on both demo and live account.

What a hassle. Why can't they modify MT4 to leave my history files alone except for adding new data.

Robert

So! You've managed to run it on a backtest with good results? Or still posting "last day good money"? I'm happy to see you are still working on it though.

I've made another version of my EA, but its still under construction.

Posting backtest statement (its russian as always but I think you'll get the idea)

backtest is statement + pic

pic is the same pic, so you can get the idea what you are going to see

Its still far from done (I'm never happy with profit lol)

Files:

I looked at the code of EAs - nice job, MrPip!

2 questions please:

1. have you considered or use Flat Trend w MACD (KusKus setup) in v2.4. It seems filters nicely StepMa_Stoch signals as well.

2. If the major trend and BB_Stops is UP, EA seems still opens LONG trades when price is going temp. down and in retracement - is there any setting in EA to avoid it?

Thanks

euro

Oh come on people! EA is meant to help you trade and not trade for you! Just correct all incorrect trades made by EA! As simple as that!

Shinigami:
Oh come on people! EA is meant to help you trade and not trade for you! Just correct all incorrect trades made by EA! As simple as that!

Too demanding, am I?

I've been following this forum a while now and would like to say thanks.

How many of you are now testing on a live account?

To mention donations, must mean some of you are now live trading and making profits, am I right or wrong?

benfranklin:
I've been following this forum a while now and would like to say thanks.

How many of you are now testing on a live account?

To mention donations, must mean some of you are now live trading and making profits, am I right or wrong?

Yes you are right, and I am testing the DIN for both demo and live account for a less than a week now, Standard demo account and mini live account, i love to test for real money even if it is small on a demo account it makes you take things more serious... I just though it would be good to meniton the donation as lots of work has been done by Mrpip to develop the software and by ANCOLL to follow up on this thread.

Beside most of the programers does not provide thier work for free, and if they come up with a good idea they send you ex4 file or an EA that expires in a month to make you pay for it or even try to sell you an EA based on backtests results only...

Mrpip has done none of these, instead he put a beautiful code together and gone into the trouble of finding the best setting and spend time on backtests and answer every quesiton...

I think everyone in this thread owe him a lot.

So in my way of saying THANK YOU Mrpip (Robert) I suggested the idea of donecation ... I hope that is ok with you guys and sure do that after you make money on real account.

european:
Too demanding, am I?

Not really european , any question or demand that has a logic is welcome here as long as it helps develop the EA... after all the whole thread come from the idea of working with more than one indicator along with Isakas.

Guys (and girls ), this EA use lots of indicators to make a trade, a normal Isakas system will have one or two entry points per day. If we add more rules to this that mean we are limiting the number of entry points and filter the good ones, so don't expect too many trades at the same time this is not 10point3.

Thats why i run the tests on all the currency pairs, cause in some pairs we will not see a trade for more than a day... also thats why I run the tests on JAP pairs as they move more than 100 pips a day and that will triger the buy/ sell signals on the EA, so running the EA on all the currency pairs is over testing the EA but this is only to see how the EA will work, when there is a signal.

I run the the test on 10 currency pairs and all I had yesterday is 3 trades two wins and one loss overall reuslt for the first day is 10,000 to 12,027$

As said by Mrpip no need for the indicators to be on the chart, just install them and compile them on the indicators folder.

Shinigami ,no offence but insted of posting backtests results and showing off try to post something usefel, or share a good idea I tested the EAs you posted, all i saw was losses while running the EA or some backtests for you showing off !!

Mrpipthanks alot for clearing up all the the points, and thanks for helping the guys in this thread.

One important point I know we have answered it But it keeps comming back, the EA is set by default to trade ASIAN and EU not NY so if a signal were generated during the NY session and still valid signal and we enter the ASIAN session there will be a trade placed even if it looks the end of Isakas siganl, to avoid that have the Damiani_volatmeterr on the chart and start the EA when the green line is under the yellow line that way when you start the EA ( have the smile face ) you are sure that there will be no trade as one of the conditions for the trades to happen is that the green line is above the yellow line which means active market, this is valid only for v1.8 and v2.4 since v.16 does not use Damiani_volatmeterr

Nice job Shinigami !

i'm happy that you are working on your project, it promise the best

Reason: