Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 59

Gbp/jap --us/jap

I would really appreciated it if someone start testing v1.8 and 2.4 on the GBP/JAP and US/JAP as sell only ( Short Only ) and post the results by the end of the week.... cause this is what I would recomned for these pairs at this time.

I'm sorry, but whats the difference in 1.8 and 2.4?

This is great

A successful trader should read the news, look at his charts then plan his trade … knowing that lots of traders don’t do that, we come up with the idea of DIN

Till DIN is ready I will encourage every trader to spend sometime to study the charts, read the news and plan his trade .. I can not say it enough the less you trade the more money you make (that if you plan your trades)

We try to pass the information to others and educate them as much as we can, please share with us your positive ideas

------------------------

Updated on MARCH--2007

-------------------------

EA is ready and we are now testing it

------------------------

The EA is writen and developed by an experianced programers MrPip (Robert)using indicators developed or shared by great guys like ANCOLL, Zeman (Isakas), Nina (NINA), cja, hymn, frantacech, ... I am sorry I don't know all the names

Please read MrPipcomments before using the EA .

New updates on the EA are found on MrPip (Robert) PostHERE and to know the difference simply read the code its well explained.

Lots of hard work have been done to generate the EA and this is work is free of charge, A way of saying thank you to the people who did the hard work is to give something back. If you used the EA and it makes you good money please send a donatoin back to the creator of the EA Mrpip at paypal email accountrobydoby314@yahoo.comWishing you all good trades and good money

Alan

MrPip paypal accoutn robydoby314@yahoo.com

ANCOLL e-gold 3570432

What more can I say?

Files:
gbp-usd.jpg  79 kb

Help!!

i dont know why the Nina_step_ma indicator cannot appear signal when the stepma crosses happen at the first time. today i notice this problem. i want an order at 12:15, and the ma has already crossed, but there's no Nina signal until 12:31(i use M30 period), if that, good quotaiton has missed. because i need this important indicator for prove, but it displays a little later, who can help me resolve the problem? see the chart.

Files:
untitle.jpg  21 kb

What do the previous posts, #614 and #615, have to do with the DIN EA ?

i have post

yes. use DIN with problem. see detail of my reply.

Hi All

Minime, I will begin testing GBP/JAP and US/JAP as sell only if no one has already done so, but i will be away for a few days so wont be able to do so until monday.

(This is 1 for Mr. Pip ). I was playing around with 2.4 and i also found that if u close out a position manually the ea will open up another, if i recall someone else said the same thing but it would be a good idea to have an option to limit it to a trade a day on the specific currency, ie. in the properties box we could have something like: if set to 1= limit 1 trade per tade after closing one and 0= continue to open trade after closing one providing parameters are met.

Also i found that when i closed the trade manually and the ea opened up another trade the properties had all reverted back to default settings.

thnx in advance

shaker

Need Settings for Interbank FX Mini

Hi all

I need the working settings for a real mini account with interbank fx.

The ea is working well on the demo account but don't won't to trade in the real account.

MiniMe Can you help me. (I'm located on GMT-4)

Kindest Regards

BREAKING NEWS

Some trader from my place using this new broker

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/5948-wow-broker-which-can-give-1-pip-spread#comment_147734

They can give 1 pip spread for 4 major pairs

SInce this thread is not discussing about broker, so we can continue on that thread.

Hope this may help.

Reason: