The Simba Con Man - page 22

hren1

pupsik:
And last one

Pupsik,

Very interesting indicators...let`s see if I have understood the concept behind the code

1-You create several cycle composites..20/201,25/201...etc.

2-You create a composite of the composites and displace it forward in time(hren).

3-You create a different composite of the composites(hren1) ,no displacement,and when it diverges from the expected path,you get an entry signal.

Questions:

1-Is that so? Please elaborate...;)

2-By checking with the visual tester ,it doesn`t seems to repaint,please confirm.

3-Why only GBPUSD? I have tested it on GBPJPY H1,by deleting the minimum and maximum(-0.1;+0.1)settings,and looks fine to me.Not so when I tried it on h4 and d1 timeframes..what is the reason?

4-How do you exit the trades?

Regards

Simba

I agree with Simba that this is an interesting indicator, Pupsik.

As I understand Hurst's original works though, (and it is a while since I looked at it and I don't think I got it 100% then), he was concened with cyclic periodicity. When this was calculated, in true MTF fashion, he entered when cycles were showing a top or bottom on the majority of timeframes.

As such I would also like some more information as to how you use your indicator as there is no-one better than the creator to explain or describe what they have created. If it can add as much to trading as how good it looks it would be a valuable addition to any trading basket.

G-Man

Mr.Marketz:
Simba,

You don't owe anybody an explanation. You know why?

...because you my friend, are one Bad Mother F'er.

P.S.

-I recall the time you intervened in "The first 200 pips are on me, the rest I will steal in the night" thread. I was watching from a distance...funny how things work themselves out, isn't it?

Keep at it big guy,

MM
SIMBA:

..sometimes the MOFO expression is used with a "friendly" tone,as I believe was MM intention,so,no need to feel bad about it,but thanks the same

Best Regards

Simba

Files:
bad_mfkr_sj.jpg  28 kb
bad_mfkr1.gif  49 kb

SIMBA:
Pupsik,

Very interesting indicators...let`s see if I have understood the concept behind the code

1-You create several cycle composites..20/201,25/201...etc.

2-You create a composite of the composites and displace it forward in time(hren).

3-You create a different composite of the composites(hren1) ,no displacement,and when it diverges from the expected path,you get an entry signal.

Questions:

1-Is that so? Please elaborate...;)

2-By checking with the visual tester ,it doesn`t seems to repaint,please confirm.

3-Why only GBPUSD? I have tested it on GBPJPY H1,by deleting the minimum and maximum(-0.1;+0.1)settings,and looks fine to me.Not so when I tried it on h4 and d1 timeframes..what is the reason?

4-How do you exit the trades?

Regards

Simba

Hello, everybody!

This indicator useful only for GBPUSD, because its made based upon digital filters. Digital filters generator use for each pair diffrent coefficients.

Yes, you get the idea behind indicator absolutly right.Just,I displaced it forward with a period, equal to Naickwist interval. 1/2 of period. Its repaint only solid line, but dotted line does not repaint.

I enter the trade now based upon neural nets EA, and for each trade its give diffrent stoploss and takeprofit. But, when I was trading manually, I was entering trade based upon MTF analysis.

Basically, I consider 3 time frame - 4h, daily,weekly. On the weekly indi I look - what kind of cycle I have? Going down or up? If solid line going up and its acceleration greater, then acceleration of dottet line - its true up cycle. In this case I am look at daily chart. If it is the case(true up cycle) for daily chart, I look at 4h chart. I enter trade , when 4h indi in the very beginning of his true up cycle, or, when he is on the extremum of the true down cycle.

I exit trade, when on 4h indi acceleration of solid line starting to erode in comparison with acceleration of dotted line.

When I was trading manually, it was difficult to decide, what is sl and tp profit is. But, allwase I was trusting to cycles, and they was good to me. I made a good profit, but went greedy and lost him. Then again, I was trusting my cycles, and I made more profit. Than again became greedy and lost it. So, for now, I am working not at the systems development, but at myself development do not became greedy.

I will put few charts to clarify indi

Hier analysis for GBPUSD for next week

Files:
gbpusdw2.gif  21 kb
gbpusdd2.gif  23 kb
gbpusd42.gif  24 kb

Bad Mofo

fxbs:

FXBS...You stole my wallett !!!!!

projected cycle

pupsik:
Hier analysis for GBPUSD for next week

Pupsik,

Thanks a lot for your explanation...I have been looking at your indicators,and one thing I would probably trade is divergence between projected cycle(hren) and price,so, for example:

In H4,if projected cycle says down for the next x bars(let`s presume 5 bars,20 hours)and price keeps going UP,I would switch to H1/M30 and try to look for a good shorting spot,during the next 4 to 6 hours,for example some OB short term stochastics/Fibo retracement/minor resistance..PLUS some price action triggers to actually enter the short for a trade length of approximately 15 hours...I would then use hren1 either at h4 or at h1,on bar close to handle the exit and finetune its timing.

I have to familiarize myself with your indicators,but,for the moment,they look like they have very good potential.

Regards

Simba

SIMBA:
Pupsik,

Thanks a lot for your explanation...I have been looking at your indicators,and one thing I would probably trade is divergence between projected cycle(hren) and price,so, for example:

Yes, its maded exagtly for this. But, also its shows point of changing price direction. Now 4h chart came to point, were dotted line will go down. It means, that diverg. between solid and dotted line will diminish. I think, that for today GBP will stop go dawn, and will resume dawnfall tomorrow, when1H solid line turned dawn.

Thanks Simba, very useful indicator.

SIMBA:
FXBS...You stole my wallett !!!!!

Simba is right... my ill use of the English language was in fact a term of endearment.

Reason: