The Simba Con Man - page 8

Mangman-ADDITIONAL REPLY

mangman:
Hi Simba,

Do you have an templates that you can post?

Thanks,

Mangman

Hi Mangman,

If it can help you,the centered smas I use for cable,All Timeframes are :

SMA35 DELAYED 17 PERIODS RED

SMA 51 DELAYED 25 PERIODS GREEN

SMA 69 DELAYED 34 PERIODS BLUE

SMA 103 DELAYED 51 PERIODS AQUA

SMA205 DELAYED 102 PERIODS MAGENTA

You can use them for EURUSD and USDCHF too,with excellent results.

If you need any additional help,regarding any other currency pair,just ask.........and you will be answered (hopefully )

Knowing is not enough, you must apply; willing is not enough, you must do..

Regards

Simba

Oh yes

You have been good to us so far.

Great work

25 Jan Prediction Results

SIMBA:
Hi everybody,

GBPUSD is now@ 1.9723..today Thursday or tomorrow at latest,we will see it below 1.9650...

Will continue

Simba

Hi all,

Less than one hour ago..GBPUSD touched 1.9625..so,we have seen it today below1.9650

Will continue...

Simba

Oh man, as late as now, after digging through SimbaSystem, I managed to dig through this one to page 8 And I'm just stunned.

This thread is just great, Simba, many times thanks again. I already found the book by Hurst and I'm gonna read it real quick. This is really an inspiration. The only thing I don't like though, is that I can see now many things there are that I still don't know and have yet to study:) ...I'm looking forward to it though.

Keep this up, it really would be a pity to let it die

Thanks again

It's 1.9599 as I write................I gotta get this book by Hurst and learn it like the back of my hand ! Thanks...........................

SIMBA:
Hi everybody,

GBPUSD is now@ 1.9723..today Thursday or tomorrow at latest,we will see it below 1.9650...

Will continue

Simba

Simply stunning.....

Simba great work!

You are really a very good person for sharing all this knoledge with us.

A question, in the prediction you make some days ago about the 1.9650 level, do you use conman only or other indicators as well?

I will invest more time in your indicators, i think i have found my edge

gracias!

Dan

Indicators for prediction

dabella:
Simba great work!

You are really a very good person for sharing all this knoledge with us.

A question, in the prediction you make some days ago about the 1.9650 level, do you use conman only or other indicators as well?

I will invest more time in your indicators, i think i have found my edge

gracias!

Dan

Hi Dabella,

I used Hurst techniques,you just get his book,learn it..and you will be able to do the same..the ConMan just agreed that the right direction was still down

Regards

Simba

Great that this thread is not dying Simba, I have one question. How long do you think that your indicator will last? I mean it gives such accurate signals that common sense is telling me that it won't last forever... What are you going to do with it when this happens? Are you going to change it completely or is it possible that it only will be necessary to change some kind of period that is hard-coded there for us? I'm just trying to grasp the very basic ideas of how this cyclical stuff is being done by pros

I'm also ready to read the Hurst's book. Nothing will keep me away from doing it, still I have heard some comments that it's out-of-date and that Hurst's ideas don't work anymore, although they did in his time. What do you think? If you think there's some specific approach one has to take when reading it to profit from this book, please share it with us, it would be of significant help.

Thank you Simba

Malcik

Malcik:
Great that this thread is not dying Simba, I have one question. How long do you think that your indicator will last? I mean it gives such accurate signals that common sense is telling me that it won't last forever... What are you going to do with it when this happens? Are you going to change it completely or is it possible that it only will be necessary to change some kind of period that is hard-coded there for us? I'm just trying to grasp the very basic ideas of how this cyclical stuff is being done by pros

I'm also ready to read the Hurst's book. Nothing will keep me away from doing it, still I have heard some comments that it's out-of-date and that Hurst's ideas don't work anymore, although they did in his time. What do you think? If you think there's some specific approach one has to take when reading it to profit from this book, please share it with us, it would be of significant help.

Thank you Simba

SimbaConMan..at least for several weeks,then I will probably update..

Hurst..Whatever you want to believe is true..So,choose your beliefs carefully

Simba

Reason: