The Simba Con Man - page 21

And last one

Files:
hren1.mq4  4 kb

What timeframe to use the indicators on, can you post a sample image.

Hier how its looks like

Files:
gbpusd_2.gif  17 kb

You can use it on M1-Week time frame, just need more, than 1300 bars in history. Indicator based on digital filters - need some history. But, only on GBPUSD.

Simba,

You don't owe anybody an explanation. You know why?

...because you my friend, are one Bad Mother F'er.

P.S.

-I recall the time you intervened in "The first 200 pips are on me, the rest I will steal in the night" thread. I was watching from a distance...funny how things work themselves out, isn't it?

Keep at it big guy,

MM

Mr.Marketz:
Simba,

You don't owe anybody an explanation. You know why?

...because you my friend, are one Bad Mother F'er.

P.S.

-I recall the time you intervened in "The first 200 pips are on me, the rest I will steal in the night" thread. I was watching from a distance...funny how things work themselves out, isn't it?

Keep at it big guy,

MM

that's true

i mean only good part is true

Simba is a not a bad man

is not good to call somebody mdfk'r or as-holl

can be shame on yourself

(such langvege)

fxbs:
i mean only good part is true

Simba is a not a bad man

is not good to call somebody mdfk'r or as-holl

can be shame on yourself

(such langvege)

Yes Simba is one of the great contributors of this forum.

FerruFx

Hurst ideas

pupsik:
I want to say Thanks to you for introducing Hursts ideas to me. Last year I read all your posts about Simba-system and con man. I did not practice yours system, but I developed good indicator, based upon Hurst ideas. I want to share it with you, because I feel indebted to you and to this forum.

I am posting 8 indicators. They made not by professional, they looks ugle, but it works. You need put them in indicator folder, but on the chart need to open only hren1. So, by divergense beetwin dot line and solid line you can see, in what direction price will go. Thin indi only for GBPUSD.

If you have any question, you wellcome anytime.

Pupsik,

It is a pleasure to see that somebody else has been taken under the spell of Hurst ideas,and even more so,to see that you have created several indicators based on them.

Thanks a lot for sharing them,I will check the code and play with them and will post my comments here.

Thanks again and Regards.

Simba

MM,FXBS,FerruFx

Hi,

MM:Thanks for your comments,I still remember your anecdote about Brian Gelber interviewing you and "throwing" you out of his office because you were a speculator ...and the right and to the point comments you made on another thread,hope to see more of your posts at this forum.

Regarding the 200 pips issue,it was like reading again a book on "Madness of the crowds"and being able to experience the "tulipmania" firsthand...

...Samah and myself explaining what was so evident for us,nobody listening to facts and arguments,everybody hostile to us because with our arguments we were destroying their (irrational) dream,the scammer using different nicknames or accolytes(quasimodos )to attack us with ad hominem phallacies until we tired of preaching to the wind...Well,it didn`t end well for "the crowd" and for sure not funny,looks like hundreds of people have been scammed either by design or by broker`s incompetence , and I sincerely hope that they recover their funds.

FXBS & FerruFx :Thanks for your support,Both of you are much greater contributors to this forum than myself,so,I feel elated and grateful for it.FXBS..sometimes the MOFO expression is used with a "friendly" tone,as I believe was MM intention,so,no need to feel bad about it,but thanks the same

Best Regards

Simba

Reason: