The Simba Con Man - page 17

Purple sma

lodol2:
hi tragapips thx for indicator

hi simba

Thx for explanation. i tried now:

i take the purple sma and draw a trendline when other smas turn. then i take this point and look for high or low. two questions here.

the projected trendline (purple) has to cross with which sma ( the red one?) or (the blue one?) or (the green one?)...the 3 of them will form an area,you are looking for the midpoint of several concurrent cyclesYou should project the blue and yellow lines at the bottom end and this will be your approximate crossing point from which to extrapolate for a top..be flexible,it changes every bar,but with experience you will learn to know when the area is parctically fixed there

which high I take..of course in this example its clear but how far you go back to search for a high? or only the highest point after the mas turn?highest point before smas turn,if there is a previous one,higher,take care ,this could be a false signal,so,you would have to check both and play it by ear

then I projekt the pips to the cross point.ok

works incredible perfect, but i have to try more...add a range..+-10% of the move

how much pips up or down you add to the projection?

and how you get the time projection? (from the other smas)2 ways..first from low to projected cross you count the periods and you add then to the projected cross date..second,from previous cross to low then add this distance to projected cross date and you will have the projected top timing..suggestion,use both and be flexible

and its always only a projection from the purple sma right?no,this is an art ,so,you have to practice a lot,look for a projection area of most smas

ok so much thanks to bring this up. i Think i understand some things.

so this is also not possible to program in an EA because its not possible to project a trendline right? its a visual thing...Why do you want to lose the sudden enjoyment of really understanding what price is doing ..and learning from it?

ok buenas noches..Gracias colega

lodol

Hi lodol,please see above,my reply..

Hi all

What is the difference between sinewave MA and centered MA and FAMA(Ehler's) ?İs it the smoother the better?

hi

hi simba

thx for detail answering . I will study this and let you know......

this part i dont get clear:

ou should project the blue and yellow lines at the bottom end and this will be your approximate crossing point from which to extrapolate for a top..be flexible,it changes every bar,but with experience you will learn to know when the area is parctically fixed there

maybe if you have time you can show me a pic with example thx.

other thing is in a ranging market the projection of the purple line make no sense (see picture) so in that case you use the auqa sma or? or do you project the purple line till the end through 2 crosses????

ok thx for help i found now the hurst book.

i will see

Lodol

Files:
hurst2.gif  13 kb

Where is SL and TP and entry point ?

hi

hi

you have to study the whole thread (and maybe more) if you want to understand.....................................

lodol2:

hi

you have to study the whole thread (and maybe more) if you want to understand.....................................

Thanks lodol2,for everybody else..

This is not a system,just a tool,differences with frama and sinewave are absolute..I just did a cyclic analysis as Hurst suggests,frama,sinewave go to Home they explain it there much better than I ever could..

lodol2..there are several examples in the thread,please can you be more specific as to what is that you want me to explain?check here for starters

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175938

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi everybody,

Save in mt4/experts/indicators,then close and reopen your platform and it should be there working for you

Enjoy it

Simba

EDIT: THE 5 COMMANDMENTS OF THE SIMBACONMAN

1-USE ONLY IN DAILY TF

2-USE FOR GBPUSD EXCLUSIVELY

3-DUE TO HIGH CORRELATION(between gbpusd,eurusd,inverted usdchf) YOU CAN USE IT,FOR CONFIRMATION ,WITH EURUSD and USDCHF..SO,IF THE 3 AGREE USD UP OR USD DOWN (versus European currenciesYOU HAVE HIGH PROBABILITIES STACKED IN YOUR FAVOUR

4-IF,IN SPITE OF POINT2 YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR ADDITIONAL PAIRS,LIMIT YOURSELF TO EURUSD,USDCHF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE MUTUAL CONFIRMATION IN THE 3 PAIRS

5-IF,IN SPITE OF POINT 1,YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR OTHER TIMEFRAMES,DON`T DO IT..at times it will work (specially in 1H,15M,5M,1M) like a clockwork..and at times you will get very nasty surprises..DO NOT USE IT FOR TIMING IN SHORTER THAN 1D TFs

I HAVE GIVEN YOU A VERY SHARP INSTRUMENT..CAREFUL USE WILL CUT YOUR LOSSES,CARELESS USE WILL BLEED YOUR ACCOUNT

Take care

Simba

Look I don't know why you don't want to believe me, but the file is at the top of the above posting, still is, but if you click on it, it won't work. Sorry to be such a nuisance, but if you don't have the time then just refer me to somebody else pse.

Help!

Will somebody be so kind and re-post the file "SimbaConMan.ex4" on the thread, or you can forward it directly to me via private e-mail. The file is not accessable from the original posting dd. 01/06/07 anymore. I will really appreciate it.

Thank you

Gerhard

Ex4

flyer1:
______________________ Look I don't know why you don't want to believe me, but the file is at the top of the above posting, still is, but if you click on it, it won't work. Sorry to be such a nuisance, but if you don't have the time then just refer me to somebody else pse.

I don`t want to believe you because I know that it was posted again,as I told you,in the middle of the thread,if you had invested the 3 minutes I invested,for you,to find it..you will have found it at posts 88 and 90 of this thread..and the download works fine...I am not referencing it here because the cycles are out of phase,as I explained in the thread,the conman was going to be useful for around 6 months max..my suggestion is that you don`t use it..

hi

hi simba

the chart above is a simultation chart. so it looks like "realtrading". So in this situation you can see where the purple line is. so when you project the purple line in the future you have no reliable information for the current situation, because the cross happen very early. its a ranging situation. therefore was the question what to do now, because the information from purple line to the first cross has no information for current situation. and therefore i projected the aqua line, which is the next one.

I got the hurst book.

So maybe i read a bit

thx

lodol

Reason: