Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 9

mikhaildgreat:
Why would you need a custom Indicator made? its all just SMAs?

I know he has shared his rules and we are vary grateful for that. But I'm asking if he could once again share his rules in a more procedural, step by step manner, non discretionary. Because this is what is required of an EA. because EAs don't think they just do.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

An indicator to give signals based on his rules cos I think it is far more than 'just sma's'

increase:
An indicator to give signals based on his rules cos I think it is far more than 'just sma's'

I see... to make such an indicator which say draws arrows we would still need Ramdas rules.

Mikhail

mikhaildgreat:
I see... to make such an indicator which say draws arrows we would still need Ramdas rules. Mikhail

Hi mikhaildgreat,

Great to see that you are doing good job to find EA solution for the setup.

I have shown two charts..

In one chart... EA will works with simple Rule and make profit at sma2400 touch.

In second chart EA has most difficult task to understand price behaviour, where trade decisions are more complex... and here EA will loose whatever earn in previous trade.

So EA works in some trades and fails in some trades.

EA Fail where market develop complex pattern where market is influenced by more news event's or market is exausted and looking for profit booking... and EA fail here since failure to understand little complex pattern. since EA do not think.

It will be good if you find some solution..how EA will take care of these two situations.

Setup also suggest to look at other currency pair for similler UP/DOWN Pattern formation. and if one pair reaches Important Resistance then counter pair may not reach it's Support.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_28.gif  40 kb
eur_usd_29.gif  34 kb

thank you for the reply,

I see that your system is created for manual trading which requires much discretionary decisions on the traders part.

Thanks Again and good luck at the market,

Mikhail

ramdas:
Hi mikhaildgreat,

Great to see that you are doing good job to find EA solution for the setup.

I have shown two charts..

In one chart... EA will works with simple Rule and make profit at sma2400 touch.

In second chart EA has most difficult task to understand price behaviour, where trade decisions are more complex... and here EA will loose whatever earn in previous trade.

So EA works in some trades and fails in some trades.

EA Fail where market develop complex pattern where market is influenced by more news event's or market is exausted and looking for profit booking... and EA fail here since failure to understand little complex pattern. since EA do not think.

It will be good if you find some solution..how EA will take care of these two situations.

Setup also suggest to look at other currency pair for similler UP/DOWN Pattern formation. and if one pair reaches Important Resistance then counter pair may not reach it's Support.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Example of UP and Down pattern

Hello everyone,

Attached chart show current example of Price pattern formation and subsequent price action. in Today's chart price has also followed Daily Pivote point's along with SMA, Interesting thing is EUR/USD form UP Pattern and USD/CHF has form Down pattern at same time.

E/U reach sma2400 and sma600, where both sma's are near.

You can see E/U reach SMA2400 USD/CHF fall is limited and did not reach SMA2400.

I have shown Chart after fact, to show how system works. and does price follow system or not.

It is very easy to talk or show after fact... But when price is forming pattern... it is difficult to racognise...and only with practice and Study of history makes it easy.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
4_pair_30.gif  70 kb

EUR/USD Resistance at SMA2400 Area

Hello everyone,

Attached chart show current example of EUR/USD, touching Resistance at SMA2400 Area. Pl refer Comment's on chart.

When price shoot above sma2400 Most new trader will get temptation to go long at this beautifull Green candle, if you look at chart you don't see any UP pattern formation near SMA2400 area..It is sell area for smart trader who are long at first UP pattern.

Pl feel free to post your Comment's

I am posting these charts, for traders who are interested to trade with real Money. and looking for Stratergy involves Price action and Price projection / Price Map.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_31.gif  27 kb

Pl feel free to post your comment's

Hello everyone,

Pl feel free to post your feedback about stratergy.

I see Number of Reader's reading this thread are increasing.

But i don't know how many people just read new post and move.

I also don't know if people find this thread usefull or NOT usefull.

Without any comment's or feedback from reader / trader there is no point to continue only just posting my comment's.

So Pl feel free to post your feedback about stratergy.

Best Regards

Ramdas

hi, ramdas

where are you from?

By the way what about trading the 5 and 50 cross ?

Did you ever try that?

have a good trading time

teldon

How to put alert of the cross lets say SMA 5 & 50 ?

anybody.

teldon:
How to put alert of the cross lets say SMA 5 & 50 ? anybody.

Hello teldon,

SMA 5 is just for reading current price direction, it is just like reading Line chart. check on chart how many times you get wipsaw on 5 & 50 cross.

On this setup SMA are used as S/R, and trade entry are based on observing specific price pattern. SMA are used to visualize price map ahead.

I have already tried many stratergy of SMA Cross, but found problem of wipsaw and late entry with sma cross.

Best Regards

Ramdas