Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 28

zathar:
Here's a MultiTimeFrame version of the ChandelierStops which you can attach directly to the 5min chart, so no need to keep 2 charts open. You'll still need the original indicator. It's hard coded to use 60min timeframe. Be careful if you use it and make sure you understand MTF concepts. Even if you have a bar penetrate and close below/above the line, it does not mean an automatic exit, and the line WILL NOT change side right away. It will only change if the HIGHER time frame bar (60 mins here, or every 12th bar on the 5min chart) closes above/below. It will then "repaint" the previous hour, moving the stop to the opposide side. Hope that made sense, off to sleep now

Zather,

I started to make an alert for the 4hr xpma_v2satl indicator but not sure that it is set up correctly.

Can you please verify it.

Thanks.

Files:

Simba, are you still around?

Hi Again

Dan S:
Simba, are you still around?

Hi everybody,

I really hope you had a nice year end and an even better beginning.

I decided to take some extra family time after seeing the typical end of year nodirection market,so,I didn`t come back until yesterday.

Ok,from what I have checked during these days there were a pair of valid ,low profit signals,and several invalid signals,invalidated mainly by the Chandelier stops being positioned in the direction of the potential trade.

Please note that most of these nosignals,had we taken them ,would have been very profitable..which is a pity,but this is how we stay out of potentially devastating trades(see entry2712 pic).

At the moment of writing this there is an invalid signal,some reason..so,the question is what shall we do..? Be thankful,because the Chand has kept us in safe territory..my friends(see No entry0301 pic)

SEE PICS,and see you again tonight.

Regards

Simba

Files:
entry2712.gif  37 kb
noentry0301.gif  26 kb

Entry Signal 040106

Hi everybody,

Tonight we have had up to 3 different entry signals -sell GBPUSD in the 1.9515/25 range.SEE PIC entry0401.

In case you missed them,due to timezone,etc,you could(should) have

entered at the same levels during European morning(different opportunities until 08:50CET).SEE PIC entry0401B.

I suggest that you close(if you hadn`t yet) half your position at 40/50 pips profit,and that you put stop at breakeven for the rest of the position.

There are several news scheduled for today,from 09:00 GMT(basically for Euro,but can affect indirectly GBPUSD,Trough strong against/for USD moves),to 09:30 for UK data,so,it is the moment to try to ride a move safely,with a small "in the pocket" profit.

Please post your comments if you feel like doing so.

Regards

Simba

Files:
entry0401.gif  31 kb
entry0401b.gif  27 kb

050106+100pips+40 pips

Hi everybody,

Yesterday we closed half a position for 40 pips profit,and we are still managing the other half which has an open profit of approx 100 pips(short from 1.9520).

Today we have an interesting day ahead,with all the non farm payroll related data,and it is probable that we can add to our half position(whose risk is fully covered,sincethe Chand stop is in the 1.9445 area) a new one ,provided we receive a valid signal.

It is also very probable that,due to expected volatility noise created by the NFP report,we close the open half position before the timing of the report(14:30 CET)

Regards

Simba

entrysignal 5jan07

There seemed to be an entrysignal happening around 7:50 GMT at 1.9429 in Gbpusd . It was a short signal.

But it is perhaps risky, as the pair has fallen already so much in he last days.

So a rebound to the upside is a matter of time.

In the meantime however, the pair fell 34 pips already.

Vivaldi

Vivaldi

vivaldi:
There seemed to be an entrysignal happening around 7:50 GMT at 1.9429 in Gbpusd . It was a short signal.

But it is perhaps risky, as the pair has fallen already so much in he last days.

So a rebound to the upside is a matter of time.

In the meantime however, the pair fell 34 pips already.

Vivaldi

Hi Vivaldi,

Thanks for posting.

I do not have any entry signal for today @ 1.9429 07:50 gmt...neither should you...as per my rules,entry signals are in the 5M tf..at least for the moment.

It is very probable that you were looking at the 1M timeframe and this probably created your impression that there was an entry.

Please see the pics : noentry0501 5M,and noentry0501 1M

Regards

Simba

Files:

Hi Simba,

In my platform and indicators on tf5M I have Williams %R just going over the blue line. ( bigger than -5).

So , according to the rules, that should be definitely an entry. In your picture, Williams%R does not come so far.

I use MT4 of interbank demo account. Maybe my settings of the indicator are not correct ?

By the way, how do I upload my chart example ?

How do you make this red cross in your chart ?

You have also your candles colored according to some indicator. I do not have that in my picture.

Regards,

Vivaldi.

SIMBA:
Hi Vivaldi,

Thanks for posting.

I do not have any entry signal for today @ 1.9429 07:50 gmt...neither should you...as per my rules,entry signals are in the 5M tf..at least for the moment.

It is very probable that you were looking at the 1M timeframe and this probably created your impression that there was an entry.

Please see the pics : noentry0501 5M,and noentry0501 1M

Regards

Simba

Hey Simba,

At first happy New Year!

In my chart there is also an entry signal at 8.50 CET on Alpari-Demo. I think my settings are ok. 5M GPBUSD and %Williams(90).

Here comes my screenshot.

I am waiting for your futher instructions

KptMisiu

Files:
simba050107.gif  15 kb

Hi Kptmsiu,

This is exactly also my chart.

Vivaldi