Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 29

KptMisiu and Vivaldi

KptMisiu:
Hey Simba,

At first happy New Year!

In my chart there is also an entry signal at 8.50 CET on Alpari-Demo. I think my settings are ok. 5M GPBUSD and %Williams(90).

Here comes my screenshot.

I am waiting for your futher instructions

KptMisiu

Hi Vivaldi and KptMisiu,

Your settings are right,mine too,but you have a signal and I don`t.

I do not know the reason why,probably something to do with different data streams.

Ok,if your settings are right you should have taken the signal..and now you are at about 30 pips net profit with big data coming..what do you do,well I would either pocket the 30 pips or leave the position open,what I wouldn`t do is tp on half leave open the other half with stops at breakeven..since we can expect lots of noisy volatility in the near hour and a half.

I did not get this signal,I am short half a position from yesterday 1.9520,so,I will wait until 14:15 CET to decide abut closing it or leaving it open,will try to inform beforehand.

Regards

Simba

81 pips

Hi,

Just closed the other half @1.9398

1 half @ 40 pips

1 half @122 pips

81 pips profit.

Enjoy NFP report in a few minutes.

Regards.

Simba

There were a couple of signals early today, was still asleep... Chandelier's flipped now, so it looks like they would have been 5-30 pip losses (depending on which one you took).

zathar-today signals

zathar:
There were a couple of signals early today, was still asleep... Chandelier's flipped now, so it looks like they would have been 5-30 pip losses (depending on which one you took).

Hi Zathar,

You are right, there were several entry signals,the first,and worst one(which I took at 06:35CET) was sell GBPUSD @1.9307,stopped out at 09:00CET@1.9322,so,15 pips loss,and the system is taking us out of a noisy situation-we can not trade,trend down,but chand below trend,so,basically we wait...

Thanks again for your comments and Regards.

Simba

zathar:

I took a sell signal at 7:52 CET and closed it at 9:24 with a loss of 6 pips.

No signal since 3 days. I'm still waiting...

Simba, are You going to continue this thread? I think, there are a lot of people waiting for the next signals and hearing from you.

Regards

KptMisiu

Hey Simba, I'm waiting for signals too. Is there anything else to learn while we wait ? I've been messing around with various indicators etc but I'm probably wasting my time. In your opinion which is the major indicator. The h4 trend, the stop or the go. First impressions are that the %R is no good for a go signal. I'm relying on you ( and the market ) to show otherwise.

Here's hoping !!

PS how do some people get those little quotes at the end of each post.

Mine would probably be " A closed mouth gathers no foot "

GableHouse:

Go to "User CP" then "Edit Signature" and place your text

Kptmisiu

KptMisiu:
No signal since 3 days. I'm still waiting...

Simba, are You going to continue this thread? I think, there are a lot of people waiting for the next signals and hearing from you.

Regards

KptMisiu

Hi KptMisiu,

I do not think this thread-lately- interests many people,the basics have already been explained,and,due to actual market conditions,you have to wait,and wait,and wait..but as long as it interests you,my friend,I am going to keep posting.

It is probable that you have noted that this system gives very good "almost"

entries,that are systematically cancelled by the Chandelier being in opposite direction to the favoured trade..and this is good(statistically) because the Chand is an indicator you do not want to go against,specially in the 1 hour.so,either we have patience ..or we change thread ..if you want to practice the noble art of patience,I will keep this thread alive.

You might also want to take a look at my other thread,it will be extremely helpful to you..and I will try to elaborate a little more with this thread indicator`s usefulness..if you are interested.

Frankly,I thought that nobody else was interested anymore in this thread(nobody was posting) anymore..and I am glad that you are

Simba

I Am Probably Wasting My Time...gablehouse

GableHouse:
Hey Simba, I'm waiting for signals too. Is there anything else to learn while we wait ? I've been messing around with various indicators etc but I'm probably wasting my time. In your opinion which is the major indicator. The h4 trend, the stop or the go. First impressions are that the %R is no good for a go signal. I'm relying on you ( and the market ) to show otherwise.

Here's hoping !!

My friend,

Reading your post has made me realize that I am wasting my time..too.

My purpose was not to provide you with any signals.."Do not give them a fish,

teach them how to fish..".Well,it is not always possible to do so..at least for everybody..and I am referring to myself

"Is there anything else to learn while we wait?..what about quantum physics?

Multiorgasmic sex practices?The reason why Neanderthals perished?Climatic change effective stop measures?AIDS prevention?Why during a time span less than 100 years,in GREECE we had ARISTOTLE,PLATO,ALEXANDER THE GREAT,ALKYBIADES?

Why during a similar timespan,in ITALY,around 500 years ago,we had LEONARDO,MICHELANGELO,TINTORETTO,MEDICIS,BORGIA,MACCHIAVELLI?.....once you have learnt the abovementioned(please be so kind to explain them to me..specially the multiorgasmic sex one ),if you are still waiting ,I can provide you with new and interesting learning targets.

The major indicator is the 4h trend..at least for GBPUSD..You can create a profitable system using no other indicator

The intermediate indicator is the 1h Chandelier..you can create a profitable system using Chandelier stops on different timeframes

The minor indicator is the %R..you do not like it..well done(I prefer rare..)..please post/suggest an efficient alternative..by the way,you can either use it to improve the 2 abovementioned "possible systems ", or to create a system on its own,though with different parameters..;)..

..And you can not do it(a system on one oscillator) with RSI,STOCHASTICS,MOMENTUM..so,it is one of the most responsive oscillators,and since it is not widely used,you will be using a differentiating tool that will help you carve your niche in the market..do not rely on me,the market is better,to show otherwise..open your mouth..but open your ears and your mind too..Do not hope,Hope is THE cardinal sin in trading,just do your homework..so,don`t Hope..Open..

Enjoy life

Simba

Reason: