Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 24

trader79:

I am not a Programmer but if you look at the code,

#MTF_xpMA_v2SATL references(USES) xpMA_v2SATL and it in turn calls (USES) SATL.

So you need those two other indicators for #MTF indicator to work.

So it is not strange.

Ok, I didn't know that. Thank you

Mario

et_phonehome_2:
The alert for %R needs to be corrected, it was sending alerts less than every 5 minutes this evening.

This should be the 'final' version...

zathar:
This should be the 'final' version...

Hm still gives multiple alerts here...

Vivaldi

vivaldi:
Hi Simba,

Reading somewhere halfway this thread, I want to express my esteem for your work to make all these efforts. It is a very interesting lecture and the basics are sound and robust. I became disappointed by some unpolite posts you received and that's why I wanted to express my respect for your endeavour at this moment. I will get back to you with remaining questions, when I have finished reading everything.

For the moment : a small question about something that was not clear for me : Do you trade on Fridays or do you not trade on Fridays ? As far as I understood, you do not trade. Is that right ?

Regards,

Vivaldi.

Amsterdam

Netherlands

Hi Vivaldi,

Thanks for your kind words.

I usually do not trade on Fridays.

Let`s say I trade one each month,on average,if I see an excellent opportunity,usually in the european morning,then I go for quick20/40 pips.

If I have an open profitable position since Monday/Tuesday then I look for a good exit point on Friday.

Fridays are very risky,swingers usually cash the weeks profits on Friday(so,potential for countertrend moves is high),while,at the same time the usual news stream adds alot of volatility.

Regards,

Simba

care with the news/realignment chand/trend

Hi,

There has been a realignment of the chandelier towards the direction of the trend(for the moment at least )..

So,the 09:30 GMT UK news can provide an excellent opportunity for the development of a valid %R SIGNAL

Regards,

Simba

JSC77:
Hm still gives multiple alerts here...

Strange... OK, made another tweak, try this one. Make sure to re-compile it in MetaEditor, not sure if MetaTrader does it automatically...

zathar:
Strange... OK, made another tweak, try this one. Make sure to re-compile it in MetaEditor, not sure if MetaTrader does it automatically...

ok recompiled... that may have been the issue, we'll see.

Entry Signal

ENTRY SIGNAL..TREND UP..CHANDELIER OK..ENTRY PRICE 1.9638+SPREAD

OK,let`s see ok does it develops..actual range of entries might range between

1.9640/50..that is OK..NOW check the chand and decide about your TP strategy..

Regards

Simba

Sorry Simba but not on my chart..i'm using neuimex data feed, and i think if i had a signal it would be better if i took it near the first support if the XPMA and chandlier is still valid..or it would be better to take it from here, what's your advice?

Files:

SIMBA:
ENTRY SIGNAL..TREND UP..CHANDELIER OK..ENTRY PRICE 1.9638+SPREAD

OK,let`s see ok does it develops..actual range of entries might range between

1.9640/50..that is OK..NOW check the chand and decide about your TP strategy..

Regards

Simba

Hallo Simba,

I thought I saw an entry because Williams %R very low, but now, a few minutes later, the W%R on that spot shows only -91.9 % . Is this to be considered as a valid signal ?

By the way : Take care for the news release at 14:30 CET . Then, the final US GDP numbers for the 3. quarter 2006 will be released and they might move the market.

Reason: