Kolachi Method of Trading - page 77

kolachi:
ok so here is the explanation. KM says us to wait patiently till all kolachi emas are well spread and away from each other and axis. Enter the market when slope of wma5 is changed towards axis. We place stop at swing low or high and keep on moving it as and when currency moves in our direction. The exit is usually at axis or our stop is hit. I hope that following chart will help you with it. kolachi

Thanks posting the picture of your logic (post no #748). I see you are posting your no of pips per week. It is really impressive. But it will be more helpful if you can post the actual picture (like the one you posted in this post) where you could show all the MAs. I know it can be time consuming, but instead of putting all your trades in one screen shot (where the up and down triangles of start and stop of your trades), if you can point even one or 2 of your trades of the week with all the MAs, it will be of great help to those who want to learn and follow your system correctly.

Thanks again for posting this thread and good trading system.

Kent,

Thanks for the post.

I will try to post individual trades once in a while so as that traders may know precise entry exit. The reason why I usually do not post is that I trade on 1m and 5M charts while I post weekly performace.

regards,

kolachi

kent:
Thanks posting the picture of your logic (post no #748). I see you are posting your no of pips per week. It is really impressive. But it will be more helpful if you can post the actual picture (like the one you posted in this post) where you could show all the MAs. I know it can be time consuming, but instead of putting all your trades in one screen shot (where the up and down triangles of start and stop of your trades), if you can point even one or 2 of your trades of the week with all the MAs, it will be of great help to those who want to learn and follow your system correctly. Thanks again for posting this thread and good trading system.

Weekly Performance

Month: August, 2009

Week: 21-28th day

Pips Peformance: +412 pips

Eq. Change (week): +6.42%

Eq. Change (2009): +107.72%

kolachi

kolachi:
Kent,Thanks for the post.I will try to post individual trades once in a while so as that traders may know precise entry exit. The reason why I usually do not post is that I trade on 1m and 5M charts while I post weekly performace. regards, kolachi

David,

Thanks for your reply. It is interesting to note that you trade your system on 1m and 5m. Will look forward to see your charts with entries so that all can benefit by know your entries/exits. If we see the trades with all the MAs it will give more clear understanding and we can try to see what you are seeing in those timeframe/chart/MAs.

Thanks again.

Keep it up Kolachi Very nice results

Anybody still use this system ? or is it used only by it's creator ? ha..ha..ha

Boss,

Heard from you after a long time. Hope everything is fine. Thanks for encouraging and appreciation. Must be enjoying this month.

peace be on you,

kolachi

bossxero:
Keep it up Kolachi Very nice results

Weekly Performance

Month: Aug/Sep, 2009

Week: 28-04th day

Pips Peformance: +545 pips

Eq. Change (week): +2.25%

Eq. Change (2009): +109.97%

kolachi

Note: Kent sorry for not taking snaps of individual trades as had been busy. Will try to post a few this week.

Kent,

Here is the todays trade on 5M swissy. I placed three trades with a TP of 10 pips. Two of them are already hit and one should go down soon, hopefully.

Therefore, this 5M trade gives me +30 pips if third is hit too else +20 pips. I will give you update on the third one.

kolachi

Files:

Here is the update.

I placed another trade when price refused to go upwards. All trades ghit with TPs. Net result of these 4 trades: +40 pips

kolachi

Files:
Reason: