EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1666

strangerr >>:

Do you have a pill for elway, does the antivirus tear it down?

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

What's interesting, while I was wandering around, the DC did not execute the sell limit at 1.3412, and just cancelled it...? I don't think we'll go back there.

That price was, you probably didn't have enough money to open a position, so he cancelled it.

I would like to cut off the time factor, but X-Zero for MT just takes it into account, it can be checked elementary - put the indicator and switch over the currents, as it was explained to me, in MT it is technically impossible to implement such an indicator without taking into account the currents.
exi >>:

Такие графики только с толку сбивают. Отсечь фактор времени при анализе это большая ошибка.
А эти графики как раз его и не учитывают.

Vlad72 писал(а) >>

That price was, you probably didn't have enough money to open a position, so he canceled it.

There was money for 20 of those orders. I checked. It's coming up again.

He wouldn't even let me download it, cut it off, I was looking for another one.
RekkeR >>:

У тебя таблетку к елвейе, антивирус сносит?

Decided you don't need to settle.))
Sta2066 >>:

Денег на 20 таких ордеров было.Я проверил.

The idea is that a cross is placed over the other after the price has passed X pips. But there is a huge difference between when price has passed X pips in 1 hour or 10 days.
That's why I don't like such charts.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Decided you don't need to settle.))

That's it. Now on principle.

This is how it should be, I wanted to do it that way, but it does not work. If you make such an indicator for MT, then the picture should be the same regardless of the timeframe, try to make one, maybe it will work, I personally and those who I contacted do not succeed.
exi >>:

Суть в том что крести ставится над другим после прохода цена Х пунктов. Но существует огромная разница между тем когда цена прошла Х пунктов за 1 час или 10 дней.
Я поэтому и не люблю такие графики.

Gold is acting up again. If the euras follow, 1.35 is not the limit.
Gold is a good tool if you charge in small lots for a week.
Reason: