Live Testing reports - page 22

AZBO

Good starting at openning for now... Will see further...

Send you some warm degrees (or F) from here...

bertbin:
AZBO

Good starting at openning for now... Will see further...

Send you some warm degrees (or F) from here...

we'll see how it goes... thanks for the "F". i really don't like the cold and i am looking forward to march when it gets warmer again and i can use my pool.

AZBOfin

$

USDCHF seems to work rather well on your 1263777 account, don't you think?

:-)

you bet it does !

cable and swissie are my big "money" makers on Demo#0 whereas the other pairs together hardly break even. a few days ago i started a new demo account (#3) with FXDD and i can already feel the difference between this FXDD account and the other accounts which are all with IBFX.

AZBOfin

Home works of this week

1-Timeframe: M15

2- Broker: FXDD

3- Settings file: Defaults

4- Account : Demo

5- Version: 5.7.0

6- Mode : 3, full auto

7- Cur : $/JPY, GB/$, EUR/JPY, $/CHF

Comments : What a Rock' d Roll epileptic week !!! After a tremendous start (+140 closed +90 on the fire in 12h) Tuesday has been a hell... until -350 (CPI) Closed $/CHF at 0 on Tuesday night (all was messy, better to save something!)... that Phoenix reoppened immediatly in the same way ! Sh*t !

But next day everything was up +100... Uh ! Uh ! (feelings bit hurted : Phoenix better than me ?!?!?!)

But the non-hike BoJ killed everything... down to a -110 in closed trade and peanuts neg trades on fire.

With all that "crazy moves" I consider (huuum!) this week as good and Phoenix has done a good job

Hope next week "Bigs Guys" will know where to go...

Nice WE everybody

NB Some guy (don't remenber his name sry) ask me about starting time : I started 1 hour before openning. Then : ? beginning was good... it's after that the thing went down... But in such market...

Files:

My trading results

there we go...

i am still trading with version 5.7.0 with default settings. no optimization haven been done with these accounts.

account #0: after 11 weeks of trading largest weekly $$$ loss for my main account (demo #0): -3.3%, overall gain +67%. the highmark of 95% from two weeks ago was short lived. as usual $JPY and EUR$ are the loosers of the week.

account #1 traded the same as #0; this was expected, since the setup is identical and should differ only if there is something "wierd" going on during trading. up +1% for 5 weeks of trading.

account #2, my only mode=1 account, gained some ground but is still suffering from the big loss a few weeks back. down -8.6% for 5 weeks of trading.

account #3 is my only FXDD account (all others are with IBFX) and started trading this week for the first time. what a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!! up +11.2%.

i had my live account trading the GBP$ and the $CHF for the past week. cable made some pips (i closed trades manually and of course prematurely), swissie didn't trade but has some floating orders as of friday afternoon.

again, these are the direct links to live statements for all four demo accounts.

Demo#0: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/1263777/statement.htm

Demo#1: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/1329081/statement.htm

Demo#2: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/1329092/statement.htm

Demo#3: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/501521/statement.htm

attached is a zipped excel file with some summary stuff, if you want to check it out.

AZBOfin

PS: to all developpers and active participants in this project: THANK YOU!

Excel

Attached is a zipped excel file with some summary stuff, if you want to check it out.

AZBOfinQUOTE]

Thank you for sharing your Excel file. I will inspire myself from it to improve mine. The visual graphics are very useful !

m6m6:
AZBOfin:
Attached is a zipped excel file with some summary stuff, if you want to check it out. AZBOfin
Thank you for sharing your Excel file. I will inspire myself from it to improve mine. The visual graphics are very useful !

glad someone else can use it too

AZBOfin

Posts of the week

Test 1:

1-Timeframe: 15min,

2- Broker: FXDD,

3- Settings file: Defaults, but $/CHF inside code settings TP 42, SL 84

4- Account: Demo,

5- Version: 5.7.1

6- Mode 3

7- Cur : $/CHF, $/JPY, GB/$ (Sorry, last week for $/JPY until new settings)

Some human interventions. If I consider Equity at beginning and at the end, +8.00 % for the week and +23.32 % for January.

Test 2:

1-Timeframe: 15min,

2- Broker: FXDD,

3- Settings file: Defaults but 0.10 MM, $/CHF inside code settings TP 42, SL 84

4- Account: Demo,

5- Version: 5.7.1

6- Mode 1

7- Cur : $/CHF, GB/$

Some human interventions. Got away with an overrated trade (MM at 0.5 instead of 0.05). If I consider Equity at beginning and at the end, -0.56 % for the week and +30.59% for January.

Files:
statement_8.htm  16 kb
Reason: