Live Testing reports - page 23

Hi AZBO

Superb homeworks : your excel files are near Leonard Da Vinci paintings...(joking!) But very nice indeed...

With my own results : don't you think keeeping only $/CHF and GB/$ ?

All others cur negative (or "spaghettis" around zero)

My 2c : GB/JPY : deleted it immediatly ! Only losses not a dime profit ! (I did it in November)

Nice WE

m6m6:
Some human interventions. Got away with an overrated trade (MM at 0.5 instead of 0.05). If I consider Equity at beginning and at the end, -0.56 % for the week and +30.59% for January.

your results are looking good! quite a risk (50%) you're taking there... would you do the same with real $$$?

AZBOfin

bertbin:
Superb homeworks : your excel files are near Leonard Da Vinci paintings...(joking!) But very nice indeed...

i hope you can use it too

bertbin:

With my own results : don't you think keeeping only $/CHF and GB/$ ?

All others cur negative (or "spaghettis" around zero)

My 2c : GB/JPY : deleted it immediatly ! Only losses not a dime profit ! (I did it in November)

i'm going to keep the setup as is for the next few month. if there are pairs that don't perform - for my setup -, people should know that too. the whole picture would be very missleading if i showed only positive results.

for the same reason i started an new account with FXDD last week. i want to see how different the two brokers trade.

AZBOfin

Risk

AZBOfin:
your results are looking good! quite a risk (50%) you're taking there... would you do the same with real $$$? AZBOfin

No, I would not do it. I did a mistake when changing settings and got away by closing it at 0. All trades except this one were at 0.05.

m6m6

Is your investment group just of Canadians or anyone who understands french?

cockeyedcowboy:
m6m6 Is your investment group just of Canadians or anyone who understands french?

Only Canadians residents... as I read on the web site of Molecule6

cockeyedcowboy:
m6m6 Is your investment group just of Canadians or anyone who understands french?

For tax purposes, US government does not allow Canadians to invest for or with US citizen. It is also a requirement of FXDD. I am French and from the French part of Canada, Quebec. Those who read my posts probably notice my poor syntax. Eventually, the Website will be more elaborate and also be in English.

m6m6:
For tax purposes, US government does not allow Canadians to invest for or with US citizen. It is also a requirement of FXDD. I am French and from the French part of Canada, Quebec. Those who read my posts probably notice my poor syntax. Eventually, the Website will be more elaborate and also be in English.

T'inquietes : personne ne s'occupe de la syntaxe !!!! Seulement du FX !

(Don't worry : nobody cares about syntax : only FX !)

Phoenix anomalies

I would first like to thank all the contributors to the list for the generous advice, answers and for their questions. The world of forex is gradually becoming less of a mystery to me.

However, I do find some mysteries in the workings of Phoenix. Note in the attached report (running 5.7.1 on a demo account) that the losses and gains are all on 10 pips, yet the settings are no TS, SL=84, TP=42, as per default settings. Note also that as soon as one transaction is closed, it opens another position, regardless of the success of the previous transaction.

Why does Phoenix behave in this way, or am I doing something wrong???

Files:
Reason: