Working with Excel (tools, indicators, conversion ...) - page 20

Working with Excel 2000 and 2003

My question is this = in Excel if you want the MT4 platform the return the value to the workkbook one would use this in the cell selected

=MT4|BID!USDCHF for the Bid and

=MT4|ASK!USDCHF for the Ask and so on

So the Question is how does one return the current price or better yet the current trade?

I tried a couple of thing but it does not seem to work. I doh't see anything in the Documentation or I am in the wrong section.

I will pay! Import Metatrader Indicator into Excel

Hello,

I wish to have 3 Metatrader Indicators (Bears, Bulls, Volumes) imported/linked into Excel.

Each Indicator generates a digit value listed on the chart next to the Indicator. Example: Bears +22.7

I wish the value of +22.7 to be live linked into Excel for any currency pair and time frame I chose.

Please e-mail me to discuss price.

I have exact examples of what I wish.

fworthy@hotmail.com

Best Regards,

Fred

With MT5 looming, most coders are interested MT3 projects, but you can try this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

TSD has a collection of excellent coders!

ATR value to csv

Hi,

Is there any script or indicator, which imports the ATR value to Excel (csv)?

Please help me

Excel help needed non forex ?

I need a speedsheet that I can input names and expiration dates, then I need the sheet to alarm me when the expiration date is withing 30 and 15 days of the expiration date.

Anyone with skills in excel can tell me how to do this?

thanks

Auto update Daily data in Excel

Gidday

How do you auto update and save the ohlc from the current day in to excel.

with out exporting from history. Using the DDE

So at 00.00.01 the new open will be saved.and at 00.00.00 of the same day the HLC will be saved.

I would like to create a daily ohlc data base.

Is this possible and how do you do it.

Cheers

Beno

Just create a csv using the FileWrite function. Type 'File' in the help search in metaeditor and you'll find all the relevant functions.

Lux

luxinterior:
Just create a csv using the FileWrite function. Type 'File' in the help search in metaeditor and you'll find all the relevant functions. Lux

Thanks Lux I will give it ago

Reason: