ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 136

For Zemang,

It just a suggestion. Why not PIVOTP~2 repaint again. Make a straight line (different colour) just like FiboPiv_v2. It will easy to us to monitor movement of the CS and range / gap between CS to CS.

TQ

thanks masta muahx....

Dear Zeman,

Since your systems are really great , i think an EA would fit the bill and bring this system to a whole new level. Has anyone created an EA for your system yet ? Coz many of us cant be in front of the comp 24/7 and many of the best entry signals are missed.

BTW , which part of Malaysia are you from ? I am from NSDK but studying at Bukit Jalil. I semangat la when see a Malaysian like you achieve soo much in the Forex market. LoL .. I dream to be like you one day, Insyallah Good Job Bro ! Keep up the good work and may God Bless You

Tq zemang.. ... (mu memang behh)..so many system was created by super inteligent person like u. I used 2 @ 3 manual trading system before this... but its so "sakit kepala bohh".. so many indicator on the platform. But... (bukang nok jekk ni) with ISAKAS ASHI.. its so simple.. and not to "sakit kepala" to monitor the movement of CS. .. By the way, I'm curious about ISAKAS ASHI?? what is that mean? (mcm nama jepung jer).. heehe..

p.s tak join MV dah ker

hi

Hi Zeman

Saya sudah mehadapi masala yang sangat teluk...sila tengok gambar

kadangkala sudah ada 3 biru atau 3 mereh pun akan jadi macam gamba ini.

Bra Zeman ada apa cara tak?

Gambar

Ini la Gambar

Files:
untitled.bmp  1324 kb

Hi to all!!

There is any EA about this metod ??

AlbyM:
Hi to all!! There is any EA about this metod ??

hai bro... i think bro zeman not create this method in EA...Coz he hate ea... but...u can try this teknik...in manual trading

longsheefook:
Ini la Gambar

hai bro...what timeframe u use bro...

Reason: